2 Bedroom Dog-Friendly Barn Conversion near Llandrindod Wells
Nestled on a working farm in the rolling hills of Radnorshire, Granary Cottage is a lovely sleeps 4
rural retreat. With ample country charm, character and exposed beams, this 2 bedroom 4 star rated hideaway is a great place to relax and unwind on a break with friends or family on a country holiday in Powys. Inside this 2 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Rural Retreat near Builth Wells
• A light and airy lounge with comfy seating, TV and stunning views out to the Mid Wales hills.
• A spacious stylish well equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, fridge, oven, hob and washing machine for easy self-catering and dining area.
• A pretty double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with walk in shower and bath, basin and WC.
• Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath (plus shower attachment), basin and WC.
This cottage benefits from good Wifi
Outside this pretty barn conversion is a seating area which catches the morning sun where you can dine alfresco. There is also a separate lawned garden with outdoor furniture so you can sit out and enjoy making the most of this glorious location. The farm is set down a tranquil country lane so you enjoy peace, tranquillity and the sound of birdsong on holiday.
Guests are welcome to enjoy walks around the farm where there are stunning panoramic views over the Radnorshire hills. The farm is set down a tranquil country lane so you enjoy peace, tranquillity and the sound of birdsong on holiday. This is an ideal location for those keen to escape to the country yet enjoy being just 2.5 miles from the small Victorian spa town of Llandrindod Wells where there is a good choice of shops, cafe's and restaurants,as well as 13 acre lake with boathouse cafe and pedalos. The town of Builth Wells with its riverside walks is also just 8.5 miles away!
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019
Book this cottage in Powys direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
A deposit of 30% with booking, the balance payable 30 days before start of holiday.
- With Exposed Beams
- Walking in 130 acres of farmland.
Good speed WiFi.
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Electric cooker
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Queensize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Garden: Garden area has far reaching views. A small terrace area has table and seating and catches the early morning sun perfect for breakfast or that first cup of coffee
- Far reaching views of the Radnorshire hills from the cottage and the farm with especially spectacular 360 degree views from the top fields of the farm.
Elan Valley - the dams and reservoirs in an area of outstanding scenic beauty, walking, cycling, scenic drive. National Cycle museum, Red Kite feeding centre, Abbey-~Cwm Hir Hall, Award winning Judges Lodging, Spaceguard Centre & Observatory, Welsh Royal Crystal, Llandrindod Lake and pedallos.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Llandrindod Wells
Recommended Places to Visit: Hay on Wye (town of books), Elan Valley, Mountain road to Tregarron, Devil's Bridge and the Rheidol railway to Aberystwyth, Hergest Croft Gardens.
Annual Events: The Hay Festival May 23 - June 2. The Smallholder and Garden Festival, May 18 & 19. Royal Welsh Show July 22 - 25.
Man v Horse Marathon June 8, Welsh 2 day Enduro, cycling, Victorian Festival August 19 - 25. Kington Agricultural show September 14. Wales Rally GB October 3 - 6. Various local shows during the summer.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Worth Your Salt, Fabians, The Metropole, Fforest Inn, The Laughing Dog.
Local Sports: Horse riding, golf, swimming, bowls, fishing.