The Priory Country House, South Wales - Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire, Wales
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1035 to £2745 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 4 to 12 people in 6 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: High Chair available.
The owner/agency for The Priory Country House, South Wales has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 2017 years. Read More
With features such as sea views from a number of rooms along with an elegant interior, this is a roomy and appealing holiday house which is set in beautifully manicured gardens. Whether for a special occasion, family gathering or family holiday, this large holiday house has plenty to offer.
Inside there are a number of sociable living spaces so your group will have plenty of opportunity to socialise and relax together in the various areas. The open plan living area features a comfy lounge area by an open fire, a sociable dining area and a roomy kitchen. More sociable living space can be found in the light filled orangery where there are more comfy chairs and a TV, plus under-floor heating. There is also a formal sitting room with woodburner plus a more formal dining room with open fire seating 12 so this house really does offer ample space for groups of friends or family.
In terms of bedrooms there are 6 bedrooms in total (three with king-size double beds, two single bedrooms and one standard double). There is also a double sofa bed on the landing. When it comes to bathroom facilities there is a cloakroom with WC on the ground floor, one family bathroom with bath and another family bathroom with corner Jacuzzi bath and separate shower and a shower room on the second floor.
Outside this property there are beautiful gardens where children can run around or you can simply sit out and soak up the fine setting.
This could be a great base for a holiday with friends or family in the South of Wales. The charming village of Saundersfoot is just a short walk away and with its sandy beach and pretty harbour has plenty to offer. On days out, the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park beckons. Discover charming little villages, blue flag award winning beaches and wonderful bird watching and wildlife watching opportunities in this lovely part of South Wales.
- Historical Property
- Grade II Listed House
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 3 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Garden: Enclosed extensive gardens with patio area and outdoor seating
- Views out to Sea
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Old Toms Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, Tenby
Ploughmans Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, St. Florence
Ivy Tower House Wales, Pembrokeshire, St. Florence
The Maples Family Cottage, Narberth, South Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, Narberth
Beeches Countryside Lodge, Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, Narberth
Family-Friendly Holiday Bungalow near Narberth Wales, Pembrokeshire, Narberth
Gamekeeper's Hide on the Colmer Estate
GAMEKEEPERS HIDE heated pools right by the cottage CALL NOW TO DISCUSS REDUCED ORIGINAL PRICE OFFER short breaks or full week set within 28 acres of magical grounds superb facilities beautiful coast and beaches perfect time of year for coastal and beach walks accommodate up to 4 guest's unexpected availability Gamekeepers hide has two bedrooms double and twin well presented kitchen with dish washer family size lounge and dining area full wifi and smart tv your own private patio with bbq sun loungers and table and chars.
This special offer ends on 27-05-2017
Relaxing break in lovely apartment with balcony & private spa hot tub many extras included for a chill out break in the heart of the Lakes - peaceful location within easy walking distance of busy village with plenty of bars & restaurants.
This special offer ends on 07-05-2017
Langford Valley Barn
Due to a cancellation, I have two weeks free in May with 10% off the normal price per week.
This special offer ends on 19-05-2017
Eye Kettleby Lakes
Book last minute pet-friendly Maple lodge at a very special rate! Only £545 for four guests or £490.
This special offer ends on 15-05-2017