Beautifully furnished, the Victoria and Albert Suite at the Victorian Barn Cottages is a great place to unwind and enjoy a great time with friends and family in the idyllic Dorset countryside. This is a stunning location, set next to unspoilt countryside with far ranging views over surrounding fields and farmlands, within Dorset's Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Large Group Barn Conversion Accommodation with Access to an Indoor Heated Swimming Pool, Hot Tub and Sauna for a Relaxing Holiday
The accommodation is great too! There are four bedrooms, two spacious living areas; each complete with a comfy lounge area, dining area and large flat-screen TV, along with large windows and stunning country views, a third lounge with leather sofas, a spacious well equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, electric cooker, under counter fridge and freezer plus an additional kitchen on the ground floor, along with four bedrooms.
The bedrooms comprise of:
- a master bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite shower room,
- a king-size bedroom with private bathroom with Whirlpool Jacuzzi bath
- two family rooms, each with a double bed and a single bed and an en-suite shower room.
Each of the bedrooms has its own wall mounted flat screen TV. Up to 14 guests can be accommodated in the bedrooms and in the three large lounges (two of which feature deluxe double sofa beds). With vaulted beamed ceilings in many of the rooms, you can really enjoy the feel of staying in high quality barn conversion style accommodation, as well as access to excellent shared leisure facilities on site including:
• A large heated indoor swimming pool (12.5 metres by 6 metres), heated to a very comfortable 30 degrees year round.
• A relaxing warm bubbly hot tub
• A pine scented sauna
• A gym with treadmills, a rowing machine, exercise bike, as well as plenty of other equipment.
Fishing Lakes On Site
• Three fishing lakes, just 180 metres down a country lane, with parking available where guests can fish for carp, mirror, rudd, bream, tench and roach.
Excellent Family-Friendly Facilities On Site
This is a fantastic location for guests of all ages with facilities for families including:
• A children's adventure play area with large climbing frame, swings and slide, as well as a 14ft trampoline which could just get the kids jumping for joy.
• An outdoor play area for younger children.
• A games room with full-size pool table, a quiz machine and football table, for both young and older guests.
Whatever your age or interests, there is plenty to keep you and your group of friends or family happy and entertained at this fantastic cottage complex in Dorset. There is so much on offer here that you may not want to leave at all!
Should you wish to explore the local area, all around is the Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are plenty of great places to enjoy outdoor activities; explore the Blackmore Vale, an area of countryside often dubbed Thomas Hardy country where there are lots of good footpaths and bridleways.
The charming town of Dorchester with its shops, cafes, historic buildings and attractions such as the Dinosaur Museum is around 14 miles away. For days out by the seaside, Weymouth with its lovely golden sandy beach is around 45 minute's drive away and the Jurassic coast with its coves and beaches is within an hour's drive.