7 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Holiday House in the Cairngorms
With idyllic mountain views, ample sociable living space and a superb setting within Cairngorms National Park, Biallid House is a welcoming high quality pet-friendly holiday house ideal for groups of up to 15 friends or family. Whatever your reasons for wanting to explore the Scottish Highlands on holiday, this 7 bedroom holiday home is well located for discovering some of the best that the area has to offer with the Highland village of Newtonmore just a walk away, the town of Kingussie just 8 miles away, the Highland Wildlife Park 12 miles away and the stunning scenery of the Cairngorms to be found all around.
Layout of Accommodation at this 7 Bedroom House in the Cairngorms
• Morning Room/Lounge with comfy seating and lovely garden views.
• Drawing Room/2nd Lounge with comfy sofas, open fireplace, flat screen TV and DVD player and a formal dining area, ideal for dining altogether as a group.
• Spacious well equipped kitchen with Aga (featuring 4 ovens and 2 large rings), microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Boot room with separate fridge/freezer and two washer/dryers.
• Games room with good selection of board games and jigsaws.
• Downstairs double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Master bedroom with king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom and beautiful mountain views.
• Double bedroom with lovely countryside views.
• Three family bathrooms.
• Two twin bedrooms (with door connecting the two rooms).
• Cosy double bedroom.
• Bedroom with 3 single beds (ideal for children or teenagers).
Biallid sits in a beautiful garden where you can enjoy dining alfresco whilst soaking up the stunning location and the mountain views. For days out, all around is the beautiful scenery of the Cairngorms National Park. The house is set by the banks of The River Spey and Calder where guests can fish for salmon and trout in season.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016
Book this cottage in Highland direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
Loch Ness Aviemore Dalwhinnie
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Barnstaple has the nearest railway station and has a direct link to Exeter from where you can change for trains to London etc. Alternatively Tiverton Parkway has direct trains to London. The nearest airport is Exeter.
Recommended Places to Visit: Loch Ness Aviemore Dalwhinnie
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Fishing Shooting Walking Skiing
Newtonmore sits in the shadow of Cairngorm National Park and is a bustling town full of shops, bars and restaurants.The town is steeped in history and there are two museums to celebrate the local history. One Museum is dedicated to The Clan Macpherson, one of which decedents owns Biallid House.
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Highland.