7 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Holiday Farmhouse with Games Room, 2 Hot Tubs and Large Gardens in Yorkshire
Nestled next to woodlands and just a short walk from a river, this roomy stone-built farmhouse with its 7 bedrooms, large sociable living spaces, games room, generous gardens and 2 warm bubbly outdoor hot tubs is bound to appeal to large groups of friends and families.
Decorated with a light bright and airy feel, with splashes of colour adding more brightness and lovely features like exposed wooden beams, this is an inviting and welcoming place to stay. The property features underfloor heating throughout and the comfortable bedrooms are all luxurious, as are each of the bathrooms. Each of the bedrooms features a large TV, most benefit from en-suite facilities and each has zip and link beds (so beds can be made up as singles or doubles).
This is a very pet-friendly property and up to 4 well behaved pet pooches are welcome.
Inside this 7 Bedroom Luxurious Yorkshire Farmhouse with Hot Tubs and Games Room
• Spacious open plan living area with sociable lounge area with a large comfy u-shaped leather sofa and a large well equipped kitchen/diner with luxurious granite worktops, 3 ovens, 2 hobs, a microwave, 2 American style fridge freezers, 2 washing machines, 2 dishwashers and 2 tumble dryers. The dining table seats up to 15 people and a spiral staircase leads up from this floor to one wing of the bedrooms,
• Second lounge with comfy sofas, exposed wooden beams and floor to ceiling stone fireplace,
• Utility room,
• Games room with pool table, table tennis, sofa and TV,
• Ground floor washroom,
• Family bathroom on the ground floorAll of the 7 Bedrooms are on the First Floor and comprise of:
• Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom,
• 4 bedrooms, each with a king-size bed and en-suite shower room,
• Family bedroom with king-size bed and single bed, and an en-suite shower room,
• Double bedroom with access to ground floor bathroom.
Outside there is a generous lawned garden which backs on to a meadow so you can sit out and enjoy lush country views. On the patio is ample garden furniture so you can enjoy a BBQ and outdoor living with friends and family in summer time or lie back and relax in one of the inviting warm bubbly hot tubs. Picnic tables are provided in the meadow too.
A river runs through the field so children must be supervised at all times.
Enjoy walks by the river close by and with the Peak District National Park just 5 minutes’ drive away, there is lots to see and do in this beautiful area.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2021