Self catering holiday cottages in Redcar, Yorkshire, England
For a self-catering break by the coast. Redcar in Yorkshire could be perfect. With miles and miles of sandy shores to offer visitors, Redcar is a Yorkshire gem.
Information on Cottage Holidays in Redcar
• Originally a fishing village, Redcar has grown and developed over time to become a popular Yorkshire seaside resort.
Discover the Best of Redcar on a Cottage Holiday
• Visit the Beacon where you can soak up amazing views of Redcar and the coast from the top!
• A good choice of bars, restaurants and shops can help to keep visitors to Redcar entertained.
• Head out and discover more lovely seaside towns and villages on days out including Runswick Bay and Whitby.
• For those keen to discover stunning country landscapes as well as coastal gems, the North York Moors National Park is just 6 miles from Redcar.
For a fun seaside self-catering holiday, Redcar in Yorkshire could be perfect. Whether you opt to rent an apartment, a lodge or a coastal cottage, we hope you find the perfect holiday house for you in Redcar.
Book a Redcar cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Yorkshire on holiday.