Pet-Friendly Rural Retreat with Large Garden and Views over Yorkshire Wolds
Set on a working arable farm in the scenic Yorkshire countryside and nestled by woodlands, Holme Wold Cottage is an idyllic 3 bedroom
rural retreat with lovely views over the scenic Yorkshire Wolds. If you're looking to stay in a pet-friendly country cottage where you can enjoy waking up to beautiful views every day, this could be the place for you.
Stay here and you can enjoy bike rides and walks along country lanes, as well as wildlife watching close by. There's plenty to see nearby too with the market town of Beverley only around 20 minutes' drive away and the fascinating historical city of York within an hour's drive. You can even be at the coast within an hour's drive and visiting vibrant seaside towns like Filey, Scarborough and Bridlington.Inside this 3 Bedroom Rural Retreat in Yorkshire
- Inside the cottage is homely and welcoming with a lounge with a warming open fire, comfy leather sofas and flat screen TV with Freeview.
- There is a dining room with sofa where you can relax with a book and a stylish well equipped kitchen with electric fan oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- There are three comfortable bedrooms (two luxurious bedrooms, each with a king-sized bed and lovely country views and one twin bedroom). If required, one of the king-size bedrooms can be converted in to two 2ft 6 inch beds when requested in advance.
- There is one family bathroom with bath (plus shower attachment), WC and basin, and there is also a shower room with large shower cubicle, basin and WC on the ground floor.
The property benefits from Free WiFi
Outside this holiday home benefits from a very large garden with lawn where children can happily play with a Frisbee or ball and pets can happily run around. Next to the rear of the cottage is a patio area where you can enjoy dining alfresco or watching the sunset with a glass of wine.
Parking is available for up to 3 cars.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2018
- The shed can be lock providing a secure storage area for cycles, walking and other outdoor equipment.
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Electric fan oven with ceramic hob
- Dining Table Seats: 8
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Towels Provided
- Enclosed Garden: Large lawned garden with patio area
- Countryside views over the farmland of the Yorkshire Wolds.
Please visit http://www.yorkshirewoldscottage.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities,
surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
25% deposit required to secure the booking with the balance payable 60 days prior to arrival.
The East Yorkshire Coast, nature reserves, historic houses, free museums in Hull, The Deep, are all within driving distance of the cottage. Walking and cycling is very popular in East Yorkshire.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Railway Station at Beverley & Hull
Recommended Places to Visit: The East Yorkshire Coast, Whitby, Scarborough & Bridlington, York, Castle Howard, Yorkshire Wolds, Hull, Flamingo Land near Pickering
Annual Events: There are numerous festivals and events in East Yorkshire during the year.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Pipe & Glass (Michelin Star) in South Dalton is only 2 miles from the Cottage. There are also a number of local pubs with food in the local villages. In Beverley there are many different restaurants serving a variety of styles of food.
Local Sports: Golf, horse riding, shooting, polo, water sports. Ideal area for walking and cycling,