Luxury Cottage Sleeping 6 with excellent onsite Leisure Facilities, on edge of Cotswolds AONB and close to the Malvern Hills AONB
Set by the borders of Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, this luxury holiday cottage enjoys an excellent location on the edge of the Cotswolds AONB, just 5 miles from the Malvern Hills AONB.
For a truly relaxing holiday, this high quality holiday cottage could be an excellent choice as the property enjoys access to a spa complex on site (accessed via the cottage) complete with:
• Beautiful indoor swimming pool
, along with relaxed poolside seating,
• A bubbly Jacuzzi and steam room,
Guests also enjoy use of an astro-turf tennis court
(open from April to October and serving as a football pitch from November to March).Inside this Luxurious 3 Bedroomed Cotswold Cottage:
• Lounge with comfy sofas,
• High quality well equipped kitchen with dining area to seat 6 and warming woodburner,
• 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms with zip and link beds (can be made up as super king-sized beds or as twin bedrooms; please request at time of booking).
The onsite leisure facilities are only used by guests at Well Furlong cottage and by the owners who live next to the cottage.Dogs permitted by arrangement
One dog welcome by arrangement only. Dogs are only permitted to stay in the uncarpeted areas of the property.
Outside, the cottage has its own garden with lovely views of the nearby countryside.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2020
- 5* Spa Complex with pool, Jacuzzi and steam room with cozy changing room
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Type of Cooker: Range Master
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 2 Superking Bed(s)
- 1 Queensize Bed(s)
- 5 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Hairdryers (3)
Garden and Outdoors:
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Enclosed garden and with over 80 acres of farmland to roam in
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Games Room
- Well Furlong Cottage is situated in Little Comberton at the edge of the Cotswolds in Worcestershire.The Cottage is situated at the end of a long drive, surrounded by beautiful countryside. Little Comberton sits on the North side of Bredon Hill.
The Cottage is situated at the end of a long drive, surrounded by beautiful countryside. The local pub is in walking distance (2 miles) and you are welcome to borrow bikes to get there a bit quicker!
We are 20 minutes away from Cheltenham Racecourse with room to land a helicopter if required and 40 minutes from Soho Farmhouse.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Pershore
Recommended Places to Visit: Pershore Abbey
Pershore(Georgian market town with medieval abbey): 3 miles
Broadway (Idyllic Cotswold village with pubs and shops): 7 miles
Evesham(Market town with abbey ruins and riverside walks): 5 miles
Tewkesbury(Cotswolds medieval market town): 13 miles
Stratford-upon-Avon(Home of Shakespeare): 16 miles
Annual Events: Visit Stratford-upon-Avon and take in some Shakespeare or go racing at Cheltenham, home of the Cheltenham Festival and the literature, food and jazz festivals, or visit the RHS Malvern Spring Festival.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Little Comberton sits on the North side of Bredon Hill and is 2 miles away from Elmley Castle, well served with a local village pub “The Queens” and a village green where you can enjoy an afternoon watching cricket. There is a farm shop in the nearby village of Cropthorne “Clives”, or Broadway and Pershore have a wider range of shops and restaurants.
Local Sports: Walking, Swimming, Tennis, Football, Canoeing, Sailing, Riding