Sorry Elm Grove Family Cottage, Orcheston, Cotswolds is no longer featured on Countrycottagesonline.com, please take a look at similar properties listed with us:Advertise similar holiday cottages in Wiltshire
Elm Grove Family Cottage, Orcheston, Cotswolds - Orcheston, Wiltshire, England
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £319 to £780 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 0
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
This is a country cottage in England’s chalk downlands that’s sure to appeal to families and groups of friends. Located in the small hamlet of Orcheston, on the edge of the Salisbury Plain, Elm Grove is a very comfortable holiday property in the form of a detached bungalow. The property sleeps up to 6 people and consists of a super king-size double bedroom, two single bedrooms and a bedroom with bunk beds. The family bathroom is joined by two shower rooms, ensuring that there is enough space for everyone. The cottage is further comprised of a children's sitting room accessed via one of the single bedrooms, a family sitting room, a fitted kitchen incorporating a dining area and a large conservatory. There is a large patio are supplied with garden furniture, from which there are steps down to an enclosed, grassed, 'wild' garden. This cottage with a large garden is likely to appeal to family groups. There is dedicated off-road parking for 3 cars. Sailsbury Plain and the adjoining farmland make great places for walking and watching the local wildlife. The World Heritage site at Stonehenge is just one of the many fascinating ancient archaeological sites in the area. The historic city of Salisbury and the majestic houses at Stourhead and Longleat (the latter with its famous safari park) are all within easy reach. Elm Grove makes a superb base for touring the area.
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Bunk Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
Orcheston is a tiny Wiltshire hamlet on the edge of Salisbury Plain. 5 miles away is mystic Stonehenge, while 12 miles away is the city of Salisbury, with its cathedral, market, shops and restaurants. Visit Longleat, Stourhead, Devizes or explore the Plains. A wonderful holiday base.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » A selection of self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Wiltshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wiltshire available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Wiltshire
- » Holiday cottages in the Heart of England
- » Self-catering accommodation near the City of Bath
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Cotswolds and Wiltshire with a local pub
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wiltshire England near golf courses
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bath or nearby
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Wiltshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages Wiltshire and south west
- » Accommodation in or near Bath
- » Self-catering cottages in Wiltshire
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Wiltshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wiltshire with facilities for families with young children
- » Accommodation near Stonehenge in Wiltshire
- » Luxury Self Catering Cottages in Wiltshire
- » Self catering cottages Wiltshire sleep 2
Similar English Country Cottages
Waterlake Cottage, Orcheston, nr Stonehenge England, Wiltshire, Stonehenge
Victoria Dogs-welcome Cottage, Cranborne Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty England, Wiltshire, Hindon
Jasmine Cottage England, Wiltshire, Steeple Ashton
Heywood Holiday Cottages - The Wilderness England, Wiltshire, Westbury near Bath
The Coach House England, Wiltshire, West Grimstead
The Beams Country Cottage England, Wiltshire, East knoyle
Late break at Station House - 7 nights arriving Friday 5th May from £270 or 3 night break from £195 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 4, pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 05-05-2017
Apple Loft at Twistgates Farm Cottages
3 nights from Tue 2nd May for £195, or 2 nights from Fri 5th May for £185, but take ALL 5 nights for just £325.
This special offer ends on 07-05-2017
Eye Kettleby Lakes
Book last minute pet-friendly Maple lodge at a very special rate! Only £545 for four guests or £490.
This special offer ends on 15-05-2017
Park Cottage at Cossington Park
Enjoy this May weekender in the Somerset Levels.
This special offer ends on 21-05-2017