Meddlars Country Cottage - Hadleigh, Suffolk, England
|01787 211 115 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mark @ the Grove Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £399 to £710 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 3 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Meddlars Country Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 13 years. Read More
Meddlars is a beautiful country cottage with 2 bedrooms set in the historical Suffolk village of Hadleigh and sleeps 3 for the price of 2! With one romantic double bedroom and a comfortable single bedroom, this could be the perfect place to stay for a small family of 3 or for a couple looking to enjoy a romantic break in a pretty Suffolk village.
Inside, the accommodation is absolutely charming where stylish furnishings complement original features such as exposed wooden beams. With a comfy lounge which is ideal for relaxing with a glass of wine, a dining area, modern well equipped kitchen, romantic double bedroom with a wonderful king-size bed, a comfy single bedroom and a modern stylish wetroom with WC.
Outside there is an absolutely delightful back garden, hidden away at the rear of the property, this little oasis is a lovely spot to dine al fresco or just sit out and enjoy reading a book or soaking up the sun. The garden is fully enclosed making it ideal for children or pets and features a decked area and a BBQ.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Historical Property
- Property dates back to 1600s
- With Exposed Beams
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Single Bed(s)
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Pretty enclosed garden with decked area
- Lovely village views
Hadleigh is perfect for a relaxing break in tranquil rural Suffolk and home to a number of gastropubs. Suffolk’s countryside is particularly beautiful and charming towns and villages to visit nearby include Lavenham with its splendid medieval buildings and Long Melford with its village green and gastro pubs. For shopping, restaurants, bars and perhaps a boat trip, Ipswich is less than 30 minutes away by car and within an hour’s drive you can be by the coast and soaking up the coastal scenery of the Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Suffolk.
Ipswich with its shops, restaurants and bars is close by
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Ipswich
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Gastropubs in village
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk
- » Luxury cottages for 2 in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in or near Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- » Thatched country cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
- » Cottage holidays Suffolk
- » Cottages in Suffolk for holidays and weekend retreats
- » Beautiful cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks in the country
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk England near golf courses
- » Luxury country cottages in Suffolk
- » Country cottages in Southwold, Suffolk, for self-catering holidays by the sea
- » Cottages in Suffolk for a fascinating glimpse of historic Britain
- » Self-catering holiday cottages - Woodbridge, Suffolk
- » Cottage in Suffolk to accommodate 2 to 3 people for a self-catering holiday or weekend break
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Suffolk, England
- » Country cottages with an inglenook or open fire in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holidays in Suffolk : rent a cottage or house
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk with facilities for families with young children
- » Seaside cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
Similar English Country Cottages
The Guildhall England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
The Old Post Office England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
Higham Place Lodge England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
15th Century Water Cottage England, Suffolk, Kersey
Pool Barn at Shelley Priory Farm England, Suffolk, Shelley
The Cartlodge Higham England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
Special offer - week commencing either Sat 29th April, 6th May or 13th May now £315 pw or a 3 night May Bank Holiday break arriving Sat 29th April for £228 sleeps 2 - 6 .
This special offer ends on 13-05-2017
Apple Loft at Twistgates Farm Cottages
3 nights from Tue 2nd May for £195, or 2 nights from Fri 5th May for £185, but take ALL 5 nights for just £325.
This special offer ends on 07-05-2017
Meadow Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
Includes Bank Holiday Monday.
This special offer ends on 03-05-2017
3 nights for up to 3 guests.
This special offer ends on 08-05-2017