High Quality 7 Bedroom Country House with stunning Country Views and Games Room
Beautiful 7 bedroom country holiday house with large gardens set on a hillside and boasting superb views out over the surrounding fields and countryside. With a high quality interior, a games room and large spacious living areas, this sleeps 14 holiday home is ideal for large groups of friends or family looking to holiday altogether close to Exmoor
in the West Country.
With underfloor heating, Exmoor
Farmhouse is a very comfortable dog-friendly holiday house where you can relax with friends or family.Layout of Accommodation:
• Large triple aspect lounge with comfy sofas, a huge fireplace and a door which opens out to the rear garden and terrace.
• A cosy snug with a large flat screen TV and Blu-ray player.
• A well equipped kitchen with a large electric cooker with hob and oven, four dishwashers, a pantry with fridge/freezer and a large table, plus a utility room with two washing machines and a tumbler dryer.
• A beautiful dining room with stunning country views, ideal for celebrating those special occasions.
• Games room for fun times with table tennis, table football and board games.
• A study where you can relax with a book.
• Downstairs loo.
• A large master bedroom with high vaulted ceilings, a king-size bed, comfy sofa and ensuite facilities including a roll top bath, a separate walk in shower and a WC.
• Three double bedrooms.
• Two twin bedrooms.
• A double bedroom with a vaulted ceiling.
• A shower room with a large walk in shower, wash basin and WC.
• A family bathroom with a roll top bath, wash basin and WC.
• A family bathroom with bath, wash basin and WC.
Farmhouse is a terraced area where you can dine alfresco or enjoy a BBQ. Also near the house are sun loungers and wooden benches for relaxing and soaking up the sun in summertime. The large lawned gardens are ideal for playing games (there are goal posts in the garden) or relaxing in summer time. Explore Exmoor on Holiday
Set within Exmoor
National Park, Exmoor
Farmhouse is well placed for exploring the delights of Exmoor
and the many lovely historic villages dotted all around like Exford and Dunster with its ancient castle. Also close by are miles and miles of great walks, such as Tarr Steps and Cow Castle. For days out by the seaside, the coast and popular coastal towns like Minehead are only around 40 minutes drive away. Also within an hour's drive is the beautiful beach at Saunton Sands or the golden sands of Puttsborough beach.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016
Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- With Exposed Beams
- Seven bedrooms
Views of Exmoor
Onsite equestrian facilities
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Electric
- Dining Table Seats: 14
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 3 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:Setting:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Extensive views of Exmoor
Owner's Website / Book Online
Book this cottage in Somerset direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
With stunning country views and an excellent location for discovering some good walks and bike rides close by, a stay at the Exmoor
Farmhouse could be a great choice.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Barnstaple train station
Recommended Places to Visit: Dunster
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Royal Oak
The White Horse Exford
Local Sports: Walking
Riding - horse and bike
Sailing on lake
Surfing - 1 hour