Elegant 4 Bedroom Holiday House half an hour's drive from Bath
Spacious 4 bedroom holiday house in Somerset, set within the landscaped gardens of the Old Manor on the outskirts of Frome. With roomy accommodation and 4 double bedrooms, this sleeps 8 holiday house has lots to offer groups of friends or family including an excellent location only around half an hour’s drive from the elegant historical city of Bath.
The Coach House is hidden away behind automatic gates, tall hedges and stone walls and has its own private entrance via a quiet lane. The Coach House can be booked either on its own or with the Manor (at extra cost).
Stylish yet welcoming, this roomy holiday house could be ideal for a group of up to 8 friends or family.
Layout of the Accommodation at this 4 Bedroom Somerset Coach House
• a huge open plan living area with a beamed vaulted ceiling, gothic style chandeliers, ample seating with elegant leather chesterfield sofas, a large flat screen television and dining area. French doors open out to the raised sun terrace.
• Modern country style kitchen complete with large but easy to use five burner range, dual microwaves, dishwasher and washer dryer.
• A galleried landing with chandelier leads to 3 of the 4 bedrooms. Each of the bedrooms is a four poster double bedroom and most rooms feature dual aspect windows and window seats. Two of the bedrooms feature ultra modern door-less shower and wash basin.
• There is a family bathroom with period style slipper bath with feet, a modern sleek power shower and WC.
• The 4th bedroom is on the ground floor and features a low level walk in shower and wash basin.
• There is also a ground floor loo and a family bathroom.
• Under the staircase is a delightful folly room with doll sized period furniture which tends to amuse children and adults alike.
This elegant property features hi-tech features like automatic lighting in communal areas (where rooms light up when you enter and switch off when not in use). The bedrooms also feature switchless touch lamps.
This roomy holiday house is ideally situated on the outskirts of the ancient market town of Frome, which has the greatest number of listed buildings in the UK, as well as a choice of cafes, tea rooms, eateries, galleries and shops.
Within reach for days out are a great range of attractions including Longleat House and Safari Park, Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Bath, Wells Cathedral, Cheddar Gorge and the Wookey Hole Caves.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2018
25% deposit, balance paid 10 weeks prior to arrival. £100 security / damages deposit
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Frome, 0.7 miles
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Highlighted as one of the Times “Best Places to Live in Britain”, Frome is also a welcoming, charming and vibrant place to visit, with a wealth of history, culture and natural beauty. Packed to the rafters with historic buildings, beautiful independent shops and creative people, Frome is a wonderfully eventful town. It is the perfect destination for discerning tourists looking for something just a little bit different on visits to Somerset. The Coach House is on the edge of the Town, about 10 mins walking distance to the centre.
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.