Shepherds Cottage - Bridgwater, Somerset, England
|01278 652216 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Nick Palmer
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £593 to £1219 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 8
Sleeps from 2 to 7 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Shepherds Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 7 years. Read More
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
- Historical Property
- 19the Century country house built by wealthy local solicitor.
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Shared use of 3.5 acre landscaped gardens
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Games Room
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Sorry - no pets.
Located at the start of the Quantocks - Englands first AONB. Lots of National Trust properties within easy drive, choice of beaches from 15 - 35 mins, proper village shops; bakery, butcher, newsagents, post office, spar, petrol station. Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Glastonbury, Bath, Bristol, Somerset Levels, Theme parks...loads to do in the area!
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Bridgwater (train), Bristol or Exeter (airports)
Recommended Places to Visit:
Annual Events: Bridgwater Carnival - November
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Cottage Inn - Keenthorne The Malt Shovel - Cannington.
Local Sports: Golf, Horse Riding, Walking, Mountain Biking
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Cannington Grange England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Ruscombe Hall England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Toad Hall England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Honeycombe Cottage England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Secret Garden England, Somerset, Bridgwater
Dobbie's Barn England, Somerset, Spaxton
Little Larsas Retreat
MAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY availability.
This special offer ends on 29-04-2017
Eye Kettleby Lakes
Book last minute pet-friendly Maple lodge at a very special rate! Only £545 for four guests or £490.
This special offer ends on 15-05-2017
Park Cottage at Cossington Park
Cosy stone cottage on the Somerset Levels surrounded by stunning countryside and interesting places to visit.
This special offer ends on 12-05-2017
Park House at Cossington Park
Spring Weekend Bargain! 2 nights in this beautiful house surrounded by stunning grounds.
This special offer ends on 21-05-2017
Enjoy the whole estate for your exclusive use.
This special offer ends on 21-05-2017