Luxurious 4 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Barn Conversion with Private Hot Tub near Cromer
Searching for a luxury holiday cottage to rent for a relaxing break in coastal North Norfolk? Brambles is a beautiful 5 star rated, 4 bedroom barn conversion offering stylish, comfortable accommodation where you can relax and unwind, just 5 minutes’ walk from the local beach and only a mile from the seaside town of Cromer.
With an inviting bubbly private outdoor hot tub, this is a special holiday home, ideal for a relaxing holiday with family or friends.
Pet-friendly, this beautiful property sleeps up to 8 people and welcomes up to 3 well behaved pet dogs.
Inside this 4 Bedroom 5 Star Rated Cottage near Cromer is:
• A comfy large lounge with high beamed ceiling, warming woodburner, flatscreen TV and dining area.
• A spacious well-equipped luxurious kitchen.
• A games room with pool table.
• A master bedroom with a super-king size bed and luxury ensuite shower room.
• One bedroom with a comfy king-sized bed.
• One twin bedroom.
• Den room with Dat bed, which can convert into either 2 singles, or a super-king size bed, plus a Sony PS3 Playstation computer games console.
• A family bathroom with a deep bath, power shower and a TV embedded in the wall above the bath too!
• A stylish shower room.
Guests are greeted with a bottle of Champagne, milk and a special homemade cake on arrival.
This luxurious property benefits from Wifi
Outside is a lovely courtyard area and wrap around gardens where you can soak up the sun and dine al fresco in summer time. This is where you’ll find the inviting warm bubbly hot tub too.
This luxury cottage is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday and is well placed for discovering some of the best of the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on a break away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2011
35% deposit 10 weeks before arrival, pet friendly, refundable breakage deposit with balance too.
- With Exposed Beams
- There is a lovely Utility room, which includes a washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board, iron & accessories too :-)
Kitchen & Dining:
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Type of Cooker: Build under counter, double electric oven with 4 ring gas hob
- Dining Table Seats: 8
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Hairdryers (3)
Garden and Outdoors:
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: The patio doors offer access to the spectacular secluded south facing gardens, with luxury patio furniture, hot tub and BBQ cooking station. The luxury holiday cottage hot tub is set within a covered canopy is automatically heated to a perfect 38 degrees, allowing you to enjoy an indulgent bubbly massage and let your stresses just fade away. The mature landscaped gardens have been carefully designed to extend the indulgent experience, which includes the gas BBQ and automatic designer lighting for evening 'al fresco' dining and entertaining up to 10.00pm in winter months and 11.00pm during the summer.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Games Room
- The views from the enclosed landscaped gardens are a little limited, due to the amount of landscaping.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Cromer, 1 mile
Recommended Places to Visit: Seal trips Steam Railway in Sheringham National Trust The beach!
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Cromer
Recommended Places to Visit: Try the daily seat trip to see the seals, etc.
Annual Events: Annual Events: Cromer Carnival August each year, biggest outside London.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Recommended Places to Eat Out: Every guest is given a copy of our ‘local restaurant booking guide’.
Local Sports: PETS WELCOME Gorgeous beach 300 metres away Seal trips Wildlife Trust Steam Railway Military museum Sandringham National Trust Peddars Way for walks 2 Theatres
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Every guest is given a copy of our ‘local restaurant bookin