Field Cottage is a lovely high quality 2 bedroom holiday home which is situated next to a beautiful orchard on the Welsh border mid-way between Hay-on-Wye and Ludlow. With a beautifully decorated interior, Field Cottage offers four star standard accommodation and features wonderful panoramic 360°views out towards the Black Mountains, Welsh Hills and Clee Hill, making this a very special holiday cottage.
Within Field Cottage there is a large open plan sitting-room/dining room which leads out to a south facing terrace, a well equipped kitchen and cloakroom. Upstairs there are two bedrooms; one double and one twin along with a family bathroom. A z-bed is also available if required. The property is centrally heated and features an open fire, TV, video, telephone, music centre, games and welcome hamper.
This high quality cottage is dog-friendly and is furnished to a high standard, please note if you require an absolutely pristine appearance that this holiday home has a contemporary, shabby chic look with antique French furniture which does not necessarily mean smooth sliding drawers! This property is not suitable for very young children as the stairs are open, as can be seen in the additional photographs.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Historical Property
- With Exposed Beams
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Electric cooker with grill
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Enclosed Garden: Set in orchard
- Field Cottage offers four star accommodation in a beautiful orchard setting, with panoramic views of 360° through the Black Mountains, Welsh Hills and to Clee Hill.
• 4-star tourist board rating
• 2 miles from Michelin* award winning pub (The Stagg, Titley)
• Fantastic base for antique hunting in nearby Kington, Leominster, Ludlow
• Great location for walkers as located near Offa's Dyke path and beautiful Welsh Hills
• Isolated romantic orchard setting
• Well behaved pet dogs welcome
• Access to farm for walks
• Garden furniture, barbecue
• Cordon-bleu cookery delivered by arrangement and at extra cost
• Basic groceries delivered
• Linen included
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities,
surrounding area and places to visit in Herefordshire.
25% Deposit required to secure booking, and balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival
Antiques centres at Hay, Leominster, Kington, Ludlow. First Michelin star (The Stagg Inn, Titley) eating in Ludlow (15 miles) and Titley (2 miles), Within easy distance of Symonds Yat in the Wye Valley.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Leominster
Recommended Places to Visit: Michelin star eating in Ludlow (15 miles) and Titley (2 miles)
Annual Events: The Hay Festival in the 1st week of June, Ludlow Festival in July & September, Hereford Food festival in November, and countless country shows throughout July, August & September
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Stagg, Titley
Local Sports: Squash, horseriding, tennis, mountain biking, golf, walking, mountain boarding, go karting, clay pigeon shooting and much more...