Old Bakery Cottage - Dedham, Essex, England
|+44(0)7947438430 or +44(0)7947438430|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Ms. Louise Hart
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £650 to £750 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Old Bakery Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 11 years. Read More
Discover delightful Dedham on a romantic break at the Old Bakery Cottage. This pretty cottage is beautifully decorated and with exposed wooden beams, its own private courtyard garden where you can sit out and enjoy a glass of wine and a lovely double bedroom is ideal for a couple looking to explore Constable Country on holiday (can sleep up to 4 if required with sofa-bed available).
With oak floors, a lounge with fireplace, a beautiful kitchen/dining area with double doors that open out to the courtyard garden, a lovely romantic bedroom with exposed beams, mirrored wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, this cosy cottage is perfect for two. There is a comfortable double sofabed in the living room which can accomodate a further 2 people if necessary.
Nestled down a quiet pretty lane in Dedham, this is an idyllic romantic cottage, perfect for those romantic occasions.
Dedham itself is utterly charming too with quaint tea shops, boutique independent shops, friendly country inns and excellent walks in the village and in the nearby countryside. It's a fantastic place for a relaxing break within the Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is close to the heart of Constable Country. From idyllic countryside to pretty villages and quaint market towns, along with Constable related attractions and National Trust properties, this is a truly unspoilt part of England, ideal for discovering hand in hand with your partner.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- Historical Property
- Grade II listed building
- With Exposed Beams
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Type of Cooker: Gas stove and convection fan oven
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Queensize Bed(s)
- 1 Sofabed(s)/Futon(s)
- 1 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Small private patio
Please visit http://www.dedhamretreats.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Essex.
A 50% deposit is required for reserving the dates in the calendar, with the remaining balance due 60 days prior to check in. A refundable security deposit of £250 is held on a card prior to check in. For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made thirty full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. If the guest cancels less than 30 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded. If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Idyllic walks in unspoiled Constable Country Boating on the River Stour Flatford Mill ~ site of John Constable's most famous painting "The Hay Wain" Munnings Museum St Mary's Church
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Railway Station: Manningtree Airport: Stansted
Recommended Places to Visit: Colchester Castle Beth Chatto Gardens Frinton-on-Sea Walton-On-The-Naze
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Sun Inn The Boathouse Milsoms
Local Sports: Yoga, walking, cycling, rowing, stand up paddle boarding
- » Self-catering Essex - cottage holidays in Essex
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Waltham Abbey, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex England near golf courses
- » Self catering cottages and lodges in the south east
- » Holiday cottages and apartments close to or in Frinton on Sea, Essex
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation Brentwood, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex available for long lets
- » Self-catering near South Woodham Ferrers Essex: cottages, houses, apartments
- » Holiday cottages in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation Benfleet, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex
- » Self catering accommodation Essex
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Essex
- » Self-catering country cottages and apartments with exposed beams in Essex, England
- » Holiday cottages and other self-catering accommodation in Essex with good walks in the countryside
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Essex, England
- » self catering accommodation in Essex with availability in July or August
- » Self catering accommodation near Battlesbridge Antiques Centre in Essex
- » self catering accommodation near Clacton on Sea Essex
- » Holiday lettings Essex
Similar English Country Cottages
The Tallow Factory England, Essex, Dedham
The Cartlodge Higham England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
Higham Place Lodge England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
The Old Post Office England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
The Guildhall England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
Wren Cottage England, Suffolk, Wickham Market
Eye Kettleby Lakes
Book last minute pet-friendly Maple lodge at a very special rate! Only £545 for four guests or £490.
This special offer ends on 15-05-2017
Special Offer Break Price £ 695
This special offer ends on 05-05-2017
Park Cottage at Cossington Park
Cosy stone cottage on the Somerset Levels surrounded by stunning countryside and interesting places to visit.
This special offer ends on 12-05-2017
4 nights for up to 3 guests.
This special offer ends on 05-05-2017