Sleeps 20 Holiday House with indoor pool near Bournemouth
For when only the very best will do, Canford Dairy Country House could be just the place to stay. This stunning Dorset country house sits behind electric gates and with generous gardens totalling 5 acres, an inviting heated indoor swimming pool and a luxurious interior has lots to offer groups of friends or family. Take a look at the photos, it's clear to see that this is a property with the wow factor.
This country house benefits from a location close to woodland walks and is situated inland, yet just half an hour's drive from the fantastic seaside town of Bournemouth with its long sandy beach. Also within easy reach is glorious Sandbanks beach, a prestigious stretch of golden sand near Bournemouth and Poole.
Inside and out, this 9 bedroom large holiday house is bound to impress. Beautifully and luxuriously furnished, you can really relax amongst stylish surroundings with your nearest and dearest and enjoy holidaying somewhere special.
Inside this 9 Bedroom Dorset Country House:
With three living areas; a family TV room with comfy seating where you can watch movies, as well as a seating area off the kitchen plus an elegant drawing room with a wall mounted TV, there is plenty of sociable living space for big groups.
The large kitchen is complete with separate pantry and a refrigerated larder room, plus a dining area and is well equipped for big groups. For special occasions there is another dining area with enough space to seat all guests, along with lovely garden views.
There are 9 beautiful and comfortable bedrooms:
• One ground floor double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
• One ground floor double bedroom with a shower room just outside the bedroom.
• A single ground floor bedroom with en-suite WC and a door that opens out to the garden.
• There are three staircases in the house. The upstairs bedrooms are as follows:
• A master bedroom with a super-king size bed plus an additional single bed, a dressing room and two en-suite facilities (one with a bathroom and the other with a walk-in shower).
• A twin bedroom with a cot.
• A double bedroom with en-suite facilities just outside the room.
• A further large bedroom complete with en-suite facilities.
• On the top floor there are two bedrooms; a dormitory style bedroom with four single beds and a double bedroom which opens out to a bedroom area with two single beds. This combination is good for couples with two young children who want to sleep nearby.
The indoor swimming pool is simply stunning. The pool is brand new and the acoustic ceiling means that you don't get the usual echo. There is ample seating where guests can sit and relax by the pool, plus a number of doors that open out to the garden which you can open out on sunny days.
Outside there are extensive gardens to enjoy and explore. Have a picnic, or play ball games in the paddock or enjoy woodlands walks, all of this is on offer at this fantastic Dorset holiday home.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
T&Cs apply please ask or see website
Abbotsbury Swannery, Wimborne Abbey, Sandbanks, Brownsea island, Studland Bay.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Bournemouth
Recommended Places to Visit: Brownsea Island, Studland Beach, Jurrassic Coast,
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: All coastal activities at Bournemouth, Sandbanks and Studland, cranborne chase country walks
Model village with delightful estate buildings
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Dorset.