Sleeps 8 Dog-Friendly Country Cottage in Goodleigh, North Devon
Charming dog-friendly and family-friendly cottage in the pretty rural village of Goodleigh, just a few miles from the riverside town of Barnstaple, only around 10 miles from Exmoor
National Park and around 20 minutes drive from beautiful Saunton Sands beach and the surfing village of Croyde. This comfortable and welcoming 4 bedroom holiday home is well located for discovering some of the best of Exmoor
and the scenic golden coastline on days out.
With a welcoming homely feel, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom cottage with its enclosed walled garden and superfast Wifi
could be a great place to stay with either family or friends.
Inside this Pretty 4 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Cottage in Goodleigh:
• Roomy hallway with children’s toy box, beach toys and a dog bed and bowl, as well as coat hooks and room to store boots.
• A beamed lounge with warming woodburner and comfy L-shaped sofa and TV with Freeview and Netflix.
• A dining room with garden views, Aga and piano.
• Well equipped kitchen with oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and coffee machine.
• One double bedroom with country views.
• One double bedroom with a super king-sized bed and garden views.
• One double bedroom with country views and TV with Nintendo Wii.
• One twin bedroom with country views.
• A downstairs family bathroom with power shower, hand basin and WC.
• A first floor family bathroom with bath, separate shower, hand basin and WC.
Outside the property features a beautiful private enclosed walled garden with outdoor dining area and country views. Outside games available to play include football and swing ball.
Up to 2 well behaved pet dogs are welcome.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016