Large Pet-Friendly Holiday House in Bude with Hot Tub, Pool Table and Distant Sea Views
7 bedroom, 7 bathroom, bright and airy sleeps 14 holiday house located in the vibrant seaside town of Bude, just a short walk from the town’s award-winning beaches. With views over the golf course and distant sea views, a hot tub and a pool table on site, this is a special holiday house with lots to offer groups of friends or family looking to enjoy a holiday together in this lovely part of coastal Cornwall.
Inside this Large 7 Bedroom Holiday House in Bude
• Two sitting rooms; one front living room with a 49 inch smart TV with Sky, comfy sofas, warming open fire and games area with a 6ft pool table and a Playstation PS4, and a rear living room/dining room with corner sofa, 55 inch Smart TV and dining table to seat 14.
• A kitchen with Bosch 5 hob burner, two Bosch ovens, a microwave, a large fridge, two dishwashers, a Nespresso coffee machine, 2nd fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
• 7 bedrooms comprising of;
o 4 bedrooms, each with a king-size bed,
o 1 bedroom with bunk beds and
o 2 twin bedrooms
• 5 of the bedrooms have en-suite facilities and there are also 2 family bath/shower rooms, 1 ground floor WC and an outdoor shower with warm water.
• The property benefits from WiFi access.
Outside is an enclosed designer patio garden with built in outdoor dining area, a warm bubbly outdoor hot tub to seat 6 and an outdoor shower with warm water.
This is an ideal location for keen golfers with the house boasting views over Bude & North Cornwall Golf Club. Just 500 yards away are the blue-flag award winning beaches of Crooklets and Summerleaze and only 5 minutes walk away is the South West Coastal Path.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2017
Book this cottage in Cornwall direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.This property is part of the Elite West Holidays collection.
South West Coastal Path, Bude
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: walking, cycling, relaxing on the beach, golfing