Edw Lodge - Builth Wells, Powys, Wales
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
EdwLodge offers comfortable modern accommodation consisting of two double bedrooms with twin beds and one single with twin beds, two bathrooms one ensuite with bath and shower room with washbasin and toilet. Large light open plan living space, with kitchen/dining room and lounge with fantastic views to the surrounding hills and up the Wye Valley.
From the Lounge there are two double doors leading to a balcony and lawned area, where one can relax after the days activities!
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2008
|07909013984 or 07909013984|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer
Contact: Mrs. Alison Owen
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Please click on the link below to view inside this fabulous log cabin.
It's perfect for romantic breaks and to celebrate a special anniversary.
Please visit http://www.boatside.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Powys.
Variety of Events at the Royal Welsh Showground in Builth Wells, The Welsh Botantical Gardens. A variety of Local Arts and Crafts, Several Large Houses and Castles with gardens open. The Elan Valley dams, Birdwatching at The Kite Centre, Walking in the surrounding hills,
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Builth Road station and Cardiff Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: The Kite Centre at Rhyader, The Elan Valley Dams, Local Markets at Brecon and Abergavenny, The Welsh Botanical Gardens, The Brecon Beacons and castle remains in all directions!
Annual Events: The Spring Fair at the R.W.Showground in May, Hay on Wye Literary Festival in May. The Famous Royal Welsh Show in July, also a national dog show, Sept to Oct. a number of horse, pony and sheep sales, with a finale in December of a Christmas Fatstock and Craft Fair at the RWS.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Builth Wells has a wonderful and diverse number of places to eat, many serving locally sourced produce, there are places to suit all tastes and pockets. The nearest pub to here is at Aberedw, which serves excellent home cooked food at reasonable prices!
Local Sports: fishing walking, canoeing, golf
Builth Wells is a charming small market town offering excellent facilities, butchers and bakers shop and variety of regional crafts. Loads of historical interest to be found
- » Large house rentals in Wales
- » British seaside holidays in self-catering cottages
- » Pet-friendly cottages in Wales sleeping at least 4 people and available for Christmas week
- » Places to stay in Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales available for long lets
- » 4 star Welsh Tourist Board approved self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales
- » Romantic self-catering holiday cottages in Wales with a four poster bed
- » Luxury cottages, houses and apartments for self catering holidays in Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales with en-suite facilities
- » Self-catering cottages and houses in Wales furnished in a traditional style
- » Self-catering log cabin holidays in Wales
- » Small cottages in Wales for couples
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales near a golf course
- » Luxury country cottages in Wales
- » Self-catering holidays at the seaside in Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales with cots
- » Self-catering holiday flats and apartments in Wales
- » Self-catering accommodation Beaumaris, Anglesey, north Wales
- » Walking holidays in Wales with self catering holiday cottage accommodation
Similar Country Cottages
LODGE WITH HOT-TUB ** Stay 5 nights pay for 4 ** CHRISTMAS 2013 special offer. Enjoy Christmas day in one of our luxury 5* lodges during your 5 night stay, to be taken between December 21st and 29th...
This special offer ends on 25-05-2013
Tythe Barn Cottage
Beautiful 17th century thatched cottage near Chipping Campden. Sleeps 4. Monday 3rd June to Thursday 20th June, 7 nights now reduced to £485. Short breaks also possible - 3-night minimum stay. Pleas...
This special offer ends on 20-06-2013
Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court
Great offers for remaining early summer weeks. £300 off June now only £500
This special offer ends on 30-06-2013
Tremaine Green Country Cottages
LATE Availability Discount: 1-3 bedroom cottages available from £336, inclusive. For Latest Offers Tel: 01503 220333. 2-nights 60%, 3-nights 70% and 4-nights 80% of weekly tariff.
This special offer ends on 29-06-2013
Forest View Retreat Lodges
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER 4 night for 3 on Monday to Friday breaks in Bluebell Lodge throughout our Summer Season!
This special offer ends on 30-09-2013