Ivy Tower House - St. Florence, Pembrokeshire, Wales
|01291672071 or 07725314944|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Rachel Watkins
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £499 to £2200 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 12 people in 6 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: -
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Ivy Tower House has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 8 years. Read More
The house has six bedrooms including one downstairs ensuite double bedroom and a further one double, two twins and two bunk bed rooms upstairs. In addition to the ensuite there are two further family bathrooms - one downstairs and one upstairs. The house has an open plan living room with flicker flame fire, kitchen and conservatory with seating for up to 12. The kitchen has a dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer. There is a wide screen TV with Freeview.
Outside are extensive communal grounds with BBQs, seating and plenty of space to walk a dog or play football. The house is situated in St Florence, three miles outside Tenby. The village has pubs, shop and a garden centre offering lovely home cooked food. Locally are several beaches including Manobier and Barafundle Bay voted one of the 12 most beautiful beaches in the world. Folly Farm, Oakwood and Bluewater are within easy reach. Just a short drive or even walk away are Heatherton activity centre, Manor Farm Wildlife Park and Great Wedlock Dinosaur Park.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 12
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- 4 Bunk Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Central Heating
- Garden: Large communal gardens with bbqs and seating
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
Please visit http://www.ivytowercottages.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Oakwood, Bluewater, Folly Farm, Heatherton, Great Wedlock Dinosaur Park, Manor Farm Wildlife Park, Manorbier Castle and beach, Barafundle Bay, Pembroke Castle.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Tenby
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Tenby, Saundersfoot
Local Sports: Golf, horse riding, surfing, sailing
St Florence is an attractive rural town with two pubs, a garden centre with restaurant and a general store. It is approximately five miles from Tenby.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Old Toms Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, Tenby
Ploughmans Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, St. Florence
The Priory Country House, South Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, Saundersfoot
Four Ashes (Stunning Water Views) Wales, Pembrokeshire, Cosheston
Domecilia Holiday House Wales, Pembrokeshire, Cosheston
Beeches Countryside Lodge, Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, Narberth
Impress your partner with a luxury break £325 for 2 nights or £395 for 3 nights in stunning log cabin hideaway with private outdoor spa hot tub & heated decked area - gorgeous peaceful location within easy walking distance of busy village don't miss out on this very special offer call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 19-03-2017
Spa hot tub break - Luxury romantic break in cosy hideaway with private spa hot tub under cover - impress your partner in the fantastic location close to busy village call 07725819384 now to book.
This special offer ends on 05-03-2017