The Corn Mill - Solva, Pembrokeshire, Wales
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £965 to £1530 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for The Corn Mill has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 12 years. Read More
The picturesque hamlet of Middle Mill lies just one mile inland from the popular harbour town of Solva, up the Solva valley in Pembrokeshire, Wales.
The 4 bedroom self-catering accommodation, a former 16th century water mill is set in lovely gardens and offers the perfect base for chilling out and exploring the stunning Pembrokeshire coast, with its beaches, outdoor activities and walking.
The Corn Mill is a beautifully presented and characterful home that sleeps up to 8, plus cot for a baby
The self-catering accommodation rental comprises:
- A Master bedroom with kingsize bed and ensuite bathroom and shower
- Two further double bedrooms and one twin-bedded room
- Further family bathroom and separate shower room
- Open fireplace in the drawing room for a warm glow in the evenings
- Dining kitchen with Sandyford range and farmhouse table
- Large reception room with original mill workings
- Bags of character (stone walls, beamed ceilings, stripped floors, quarry tiles, original fireplaces)
- Original art on the walls
- Parking for up to four cars
- Full central heating
Outside, The Corn Mill enjoys extensive gardens, outside dining and barbecue, and access through the Mill's gardens to the river Solva. All this is located just a mile down a country lane from the shops, pubs and restaurants of Solva and three miles from the tiny cathedral city of St Davids. There is lots to do in the area including over 200 circular walks.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- Historical Property
- Watermill conversion
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Conventional, electric oven and hob, plus Aga-style range
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
See our own website for availability and prices week by week. Short breaks are available in low season only.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
There is the glorious Pembrokeshire Coast National park to explore with its great birdlife, stunning scenery and places with peace and quiet.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Haverfordwest Railway Station
Recommended Places to Visit: Visit St Davids for a tour of this tiny historic city with a Cathedral and Bishops Palace. Evidence of Pembrokeshire's historic heritage can be seen in the former mills, limekilns, quarries and quays as well as 18th and 19th century buildings in the national park.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Various local Welsh eateries and food pubs.
Local Sports: Canoeing, coasteering, horse riding, fishing, climbing and watersports at beach.
A beautiful, natural harbour with pretty, colourful painted houses and access to the coastal path. Excellent pubs, restaurants and gift shopping.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Mill Lodge Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
The Corn Loft Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
Ty Pren Pet-Friendly Log Cabin, South Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
St. Nons Bay Cottages Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Llain Gwynfor Family Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Luxurious Eco-friendly Holiday Barn - Cow Shed Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
Lower Campscott Farm Lodges and Cottages
Due to cancellation, Stable Cottage now available for Easter,each sleeps 3 plus a cot; join farmer Tony and help feed the animals, collect the eggs & explore the farm trail.
This special offer ends on 21-04-2017
Beeson Farm Holiday Cottages South Devon
7 night easter breaks from £300.
This special offer ends on 17-04-2017
3 or 4 night short breaks in this romantic cottage for couples set in the valley at Dittiscombe in South Devon, £325 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 03-04-2017