Mill Lodge - Solva, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
The picturesque hamlet of Middle Mill lies just one mile inland from the popular harbour town of Solva, up the Solva valley. Set in the grounds of an 18th century former corn mill, Mill Lodge is a bright and comfortable, stone-built cottage providing a perfect base for two couples or a small family to get away from it all and explore the stunning Pembrokeshire coast, with its beaches, outdoor activities and walking.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2003
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
- One double and one twin-bedded room, both with en suite bathrooms
- Open plan living/dining room with comfortable sofas, old pine furniture, widescreen TV, DVD player and stereo/CD system
- Enclosed patio with BBQ
- Fully kitted kitchen, including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dedicated parking
- Full central heating
Please visit http://www.zephen.com/milllodge.html to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Middle Mill is located just one mile from the popular harbour village of Solva and three miles from St Davids, in the heart of the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park where you can walk and enjoy the scenery to your heart's content. There is also the option of canoeing, coasteering, horse riding, fishing, climbing, visiting ancient buildings and monuments, or simply enjoying the beautiful local beaches and miles of coastal and other walks in the area. In Pembrokeshire you will be spoilt for choice.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Haverfordwest (rail)
Recommended Places to Visit: Visit St Davids for a tour of this tiny historic city with a Cathedral and Bishops Palace. Evidence of Pembrokeshire's historic heritage can be seen in the former mills, limekilns, quarries and quays as well as 18th and 19th century buildings in the national park.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, brilliant bird watching with large colonies of Manx shearwaters and gannets. Spot seals breeding in early autumn and dolphins off the coast.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Country Cottages
Station House and Murmur Aeron
Offer details - Enjoy Christmas or New Year week at Station House, arriving on Friday 20th Dec or Fri 27th Dec for 7 nights for only £382 (was £415), Short breaks also possible (min 3 nights) We will ...
This special offer ends on 20-12-2013
Elm Tree & Granary Cottages
Enjoy a Christmas or New Year Short Break £215 in GRANARY COTTAGE slps2 or £325 in ELM TREE COTTAGE at Minsmere Holidays set amongst our fields and woods which we managed as a wildlife reserve. Enjoy...
This special offer ends on 04-01-2014
Mill Cottage at Greetham Valley in Rutland
EARLY DECEMBER and JANUARY 30% DISCOUNT OFFER! Book a short break or week in Mill Cottage or Rutland Lodges and enjoy a 30% discount off normal tariffs. See our website for more details!
This special offer ends on 31-01-2014
Cottages are available for week long and short holidays through out Dec, with up to a 10% discount on week breaks in Dec. We still have cottages available for Christmas and New Year Starting at £380 ...
This special offer ends on 04-01-2014