Mill Lodge - Solva, Pembrokeshire, Wales
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £415 to £695 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- One double and one twin-bedded room, both with en suite bathrooms
- Open plan living/dining room with comfortable sofas, old pine furniture, widescreen TV, DVD player and stereo/CD system
- Enclosed patio with BBQ
- Fully kitted kitchen, including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dedicated parking
- Full central heating
Please visit http://www.zephen.com/milllodge.html to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Middle Mill is located just one mile from the popular harbour village of Solva and three miles from St Davids, in the heart of the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park where you can walk and enjoy the scenery to your heart's content. There is also the option of canoeing, coasteering, horse riding, fishing, climbing, visiting ancient buildings and monuments, or simply enjoying the beautiful local beaches and miles of coastal and other walks in the area. In Pembrokeshire you will be spoilt for choice.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Haverfordwest (rail)
Recommended Places to Visit: Visit St Davids for a tour of this tiny historic city with a Cathedral and Bishops Palace. Evidence of Pembrokeshire's historic heritage can be seen in the former mills, limekilns, quarries and quays as well as 18th and 19th century buildings in the national park.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, brilliant bird watching with large colonies of Manx shearwaters and gannets. Spot seals breeding in early autumn and dolphins off the coast.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Country Cottages
The Corn Mill Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
The Corn Loft Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
Ty Pren Pet-Friendly Log Cabin, South Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Asheston Eco Barns Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
St. Nons Bay Cottages Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Blaenpant Mansion Wales, Pembrokeshire, Cardigan
Week commencing Saturday 6th September 2014 - 7 nights now only - £350 Short breaks also available from £227 (Min 3 nights).
This special offer ends on 13-09-2014
Short break commencing Friday 5th September 2014 - 3 night break now only - £196.
This special offer ends on 08-09-2014
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
7 nights starting on Saturday 6th Sept for £450.
This special offer ends on 13-09-2014
A weekend away at Hafod Grove gorgeous old mansion house for only £825 for 12 in 6 bedrooms or £925 for 16 guests in 7 bedrooms (+50 oil supplement).
This special offer ends on 15-09-2014
Oakpond Cottages, Briarhill farm
Oakpond cottage has been awarded the prestigious 4 star Gold award for 2014 for excellent customer service and quality accommodation and is nestled on 103 acres farmland based on the Cheshire/Shropshire border overlooking a wildlife pond with ducks and moorhens.
This special offer ends on 05-08-2014