Mill Lodge - Solva, Pembrokeshire, Wales
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £435 to £730 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Mill Lodge has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 11 years. Read More
- One double and one twin-bedded room, both with en suite bathrooms
- Open plan living/dining room with comfortable sofas, old pine furniture, widescreen TV, DVD player and stereo/CD system
- Enclosed patio with BBQ
- Fully kitted kitchen, including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dedicated parking
- Full central heating
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Middle Mill is located just one mile from the popular harbour village of Solva and three miles from St Davids, in the heart of the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park where you can walk and enjoy the scenery to your heart's content. There is also the option of canoeing, coasteering, horse riding, fishing, climbing, visiting ancient buildings and monuments, or simply enjoying the beautiful local beaches and miles of coastal and other walks in the area. In Pembrokeshire you will be spoilt for choice.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Haverfordwest (rail)
Recommended Places to Visit: Visit St Davids for a tour of this tiny historic city with a Cathedral and Bishops Palace. Evidence of Pembrokeshire's historic heritage can be seen in the former mills, limekilns, quarries and quays as well as 18th and 19th century buildings in the national park.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, brilliant bird watching with large colonies of Manx shearwaters and gannets. Spot seals breeding in early autumn and dolphins off the coast.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
The Corn Mill Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
The Corn Loft Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
Ty Pren Pet-Friendly Log Cabin, South Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
St. Nons Bay Cottages Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Llain Gwynfor Family Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Luxurious Eco-friendly Holiday Barn - Cow Shed Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
Late Break at Rhoslwyn - Week 12th March now £252 pw or short break from £164 Sleeps 3 - Pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 15-03-2017
Special offer late break - week commencing Friday 3rd March or Friday 10th March - 7 nights now £270 or short break (min 3 nights) from £176 Sleeps 4, pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 13-03-2017
Outdoor hot tub under cover to relax & unwind - amazing luxury weekend offer in gorgeous contemporary Log cabin with outdoor hot tub under cover & outdoor space with heated mini-bar area - beautiful peaceful romantic break in stunning rural location close to busy village - don't miss out on this offer call 07725819384 now - 2 nights from £250, 3 nights £350.
This special offer ends on 21-03-2017
Spa hot tub break in gorgeous cosy studio with balcony & private hot tub many extras included in beautiful peaceful location close to busy village call 07725819384 now .
This special offer ends on 17-03-2017