Mill Lodge - Solva, Pembrokeshire, Wales
|01458 274 767 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Peter Cropper
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £415 to £695 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- One double and one twin-bedded room, both with en suite bathrooms
- Open plan living/dining room with comfortable sofas, old pine furniture, widescreen TV, DVD player and stereo/CD system
- Enclosed patio with BBQ
- Fully kitted kitchen, including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dedicated parking
- Full central heating
Please visit http://www.zephen.com/milllodge.html to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Middle Mill is located just one mile from the popular harbour village of Solva and three miles from St Davids, in the heart of the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park where you can walk and enjoy the scenery to your heart's content. There is also the option of canoeing, coasteering, horse riding, fishing, climbing, visiting ancient buildings and monuments, or simply enjoying the beautiful local beaches and miles of coastal and other walks in the area. In Pembrokeshire you will be spoilt for choice.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Haverfordwest (rail)
Recommended Places to Visit: Visit St Davids for a tour of this tiny historic city with a Cathedral and Bishops Palace. Evidence of Pembrokeshire's historic heritage can be seen in the former mills, limekilns, quarries and quays as well as 18th and 19th century buildings in the national park.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, brilliant bird watching with large colonies of Manx shearwaters and gannets. Spot seals breeding in early autumn and dolphins off the coast.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Country Cottages
The Corn Mill Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
The Corn Loft Wales, Pembrokeshire, Solva
Ty Pren Pet-Friendly Log Cabin, South Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Asheston Eco Barns Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest
St. Nons Bay Cottages Wales, Pembrokeshire, St David's
Blaenpant Mansion Wales, Pembrokeshire, Cardigan
Greetham Retreat Holiday Cottages
NEW YEAR SPECIAL OFFER DISCOUNTED SELF CATERING JUST FOR COUPLES Laura’s Loft at Greetham Retreat (sleeps 2) – Arrive on Wed 31st December for 3 or 4 nights was £265 NOW just £195 in this intimate and very private romantic apartment with luxury whirlpool bath .
This special offer ends on 04-01-2015
Longbow Barns Upper Apartment self catering accommodation, West Country
Three nights at Longbow Barns upper apartment from 13th to 16th January 2015 £325.
This special offer ends on 16-01-2015
Sladen Lodge has some late availability for the weekend commencing 9th January which has now been reduced by £300 to only £1,200 for up to 16 guests.
This special offer ends on 12-01-2015
Meadow Cottage at Heddon Valley Mill, within Exmoor National Park
New Year on Exmoor.
This special offer ends on 05-01-2015