The Maples Family Cottage, Narberth, South Wales - Narberth, Pembrokeshire, Wales
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £430 to £890 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Dreaming of a holiday in a luxurious lodge in Wales? If so then read on for more information on the Maples Family Cottage. With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this appealing holiday lodge can accommodate up to 4 in comfort and style. Within this cabin there is an open plan living area with seating area, dining space and kitchen, family bathroom, double bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room and a twin bedroom. With modern decor, this is a good quality lodge and a great place to stay which is located in a lovely secluded setting within a wooded park. It is not only the accommodation that makes this holiday home special, the location is very special with views of the nearby fishing lake and the facilities too are superb with a private hot tub and golf course nearby from which you can look out on the Preseli Hills. Narberth is just one mile away. This holiday home has a ramp and is wheelchair accessible.
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
Please visit http://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottages/11167.php?rfx=10025&inrfx=10025 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Narberth is a great base for enjoying Pembrokeshire and has plenty of interesting shops, tearooms and eateries, while at night the many pubs, and live music at the Queens Hall means Tenby is a good destination as well. Close by are the seaside resorts of Saundersfoot and Tenby, while the quiet unspoilt beaches at Barafundle and Broad Haven are idyllic all year round.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Beeches Countryside Lodge, Wales Wales, Pembrokeshire, Narberth
Admiral's House Wales, Pembrokeshire, Saundersfoot
The Priory Country House Wales, Pembrokeshire, Saundersfoot
Old Toms Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, Tenby
Ploughmans Cottage Wales, Pembrokeshire, St. Florence
Ivy Tower House Wales, Pembrokeshire, St. Florence
Acorn Retreat, at Oakmead House, edge of Exmoor
Low cost break available from March 13th at Acorn Retreat, Exmoor, North Devon, comfortable cottage for two, in private lakeside grounds, bordered by the river Bray and perfect for relaxing or exploring the dramatic North Devon coast and countryside.
This special offer ends on 19-03-2015
1 to 4 nights in beautiful contemporary log cabin with private spa hot tub for total relaxation wonderful romantic ambience & many extras included fantastic peaceful location within easy walking distance of vibrant busy village & Lake Windermere call 07725819384 for more details.
This special offer ends on 25-03-2015
27 March 3 nights Enjoy springtime at Cossington where rare primroses grow and there are lots of daffodils.
This special offer ends on 30-03-2015
Lambing starts on the farm from 1st April, a special time on the farm.
This special offer ends on 01-04-2015
Save £300 when you book the 21st March to the 28th of march 2015.
This special offer ends on 28-03-2015
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357