Brodawel Dog-Friendly House, coastal Snowdonia - Aberdovey, Gwynedd, Wales
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1149 to £3471 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 4 to 15 people in 7 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 7
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for Brodawel Dog-Friendly House, coastal Snowdonia has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 2017 years. Read More
One of the very best holiday destinations in Wales is in Aberdovey on the Cardigan coast. The mix of fabulous beaches, a backdrop of Snowdonia’s mountains and a colourful harbour where tourists gather is a good place to be, especially in the summer. There are some traditional pleasures to experience such as donkey rides on the sands and walks along the esplanade where there are benches at intervals to rest and people watch. Children gather here, casting their lines over the harbour wall to catch crabs and small crustaceans.
Pastel hued villas are built up the hill overlooking the harbour and this particular large holiday home in Aberdovey, stands by the harbour to be close to the activity, shops and attractions. A seven bedroom seven bathroom holiday home can accommodate up to 15 people.
View the photographs to discover exactly how attractive each room of this house is - there are plenty of features to admire.
The dining room is able to seat all guests at one sting as one would hope. There are two more public rooms that serve as sitting rooms/leisure rooms. The kitchen is luxurious and gentle on the eye in cream wood with a glass tiled splash back to the enormous range cooker. The appliances include a wine cooler in addition to the usual household appliances of which there are two in the case of dishwashers, washing machines and dryers.
Five of the double bedrooms have their own en-suites. There are flexible bed configurations since four of the king-size beds are zip linked and can be divided into two single beds. This can be arranged sot suit the group after booking. A further two bedrooms have an inter-connecting door which might suit a family with young children.
The house also contains a private suite of rooms that are wheelchair friendly and comprise an open-plan living and kitchen area, bedroom and wet room. This house may be ideal for any group with disabled or elderly people who would like to join the holiday but cannot climb stairs.
The patio at the back of the house is a sheltered place to sit with views of mountains and meadows. A barbecue completes the setting for group lunches and sausage grills.
This Aberdovey holiday home for 15 people is also pet-friendly and up to dogs most welcome.
The are many eateries in Aberdovey that tempt holidaymakers out in the evenings instead of cooking but one of the pleasures of being on holiday is to spoil and treat oneself to meals out and a few luxuries.
Something that the children may like is a trip on the narrow gauge Tallylyn Railway which puffs its way through lovely Snowdonian scenery and a glimpse of the Dolgoch waterfall until it reaches Abergynolwyn. There are tea shops and walks along the route and it makes for an easy no driving day out. One point to note is that groups of fifteen or over can obtain a discount for the train journey.
- Historical Property
- Edwardian Property
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 6 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Garden: Lawned garden and patio area with garden furniture
- Garden and Hillside Views
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Gwynedd.
Sandy beaches at Aberdovey Tywyn with its steam railway Cader Idris Aran Fawddwy mountain ranges Dovey valley Dysynni valley
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: golfing, walking, hiking, mountaineering, cycling, sailing and fishing.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Llanrwst, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Llanbedr north Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Porthmadog, in Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Llanberis, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Betws-y-Coed, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Portmeirion, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abergele, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Caernarfon, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Pwllheli, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gellilydan, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abersoch, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Holyhead, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering holidays in Morfa Nefyn, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ganllwyd, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Arthog, Gwynedd
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Blaenau Ffestiniog north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bangor, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Conwy, Gwynedd, north Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Aberdovey Cottage with Countryside Views Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdovey
Bay View Beach Cottage, North Wales Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdovey
Llanfendigaid Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdyfi
The Cow Shed Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdyfi
Stable Cottage Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdyfi
Dove Cottage Wales, Gwynedd, Aberdyfi
Easter late break - week commencing Saturday 15th April now £374 pw or short break from only £243 sleeps 2 - 6 .
This special offer ends on 18-04-2017
Enjoy a cosy weekend break in one of our cosy lodges for the special price of £300.
This special offer ends on 10-04-2017
Shillings Cottage has available w/e breaks and weeks in April 6 nights from 2nd April at £320, 7 nights from 8th April at £370, Easter Weekend (4 nights) at £360, 7 nights from 15th April at £370.
This special offer ends on 21-04-2017
The Miller's Cottage at Hele Bay
Complimentary cream tea in our award winning tearoom when you stay in the cosy Miller's Cottage just 300m from the SEA next to Heritage working watermill with BEACH just 300m and 2 good pubs within 2 mins walk, ideal for DOGS (and children).
This special offer ends on 23-04-2017
Old Barn Cottages
Unusually for this time of year we still have availability in The Granary for the entire two-week Easter period.
This special offer ends on 22-04-2017