Castle View Family Cottage, Kidwelly, South Wales - Broadway, Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire, Wales
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Castle View is a terraced cottage near to the centre of the Pembrokeshire village of Kidwelly. The cottage sleeps six people and has one double bedroom, one twin room, one room with bunk beds and a family bathroom. Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room. Outside the cottage is an enclosed courtyard patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue. Perfect for a family holiday in South Wales, Castle View provides a good holiday home in a lovely area.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2010
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Full The cottage has efficient gas central heating with supplemental heating from an electric fire in the sitting room. In the kitchen there is a gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher. TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs. All fuel and power included in the rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels). Child friendly cottage, travel cot and highchair provided. Roadside parking. Enclosed courtyard patio with furniture and barbecue. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 2 minutes' walk. Please Note: Cottage directly on road so children to be supervised at all times. Please Note: Double bedroom up a narrow spiral stairway and with sloping ceilings. Please Note: This cottage has a macerator toilet system which has a noisy flush. Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Please visit http://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottages/11305.php?rfx=10025 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Carmarthenshire.
The coastal town of Kidwelly is situated at the centre of West Wales, amidst a mix of rolling countryside, glistening seashores and whispering woodland. Occupying a commanding ridge-side position above the winding River Gwendreath, Kidwelly Castle is a must to explore, whilst the fascinating Heritage Museum makes for an interesting tour. Nearby Pembrey Country Park offers an array of outdoor activities including horse riding and a dry-ski slope, while Cefn Sidan Beach provides the perfect spot for family fun or relaxing bathing. Follow the Celtic Trail Cycleway, explore the fascinating Wildfowl and Wetlands Park, or take a short drive to the scenic Brecon Beacons. With the vibrant town of Llanelli and the striking Millennium Coast at your disposal, this is a holiday location not to be missed.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Large house rentals in Wales
- » British seaside holidays in self-catering cottages
- » Pet-friendly cottages in Wales sleeping at least 4 people and available for Christmas week
- » Places to stay in Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales available for long lets
- » 4 star Welsh Tourist Board approved self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales
- » Romantic self-catering holiday cottages in Wales with a four poster bed
- » Luxury cottages, houses and apartments for self catering holidays in Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales with en-suite facilities
- » Self-catering cottages and houses in Wales furnished in a traditional style
- » Self-catering log cabin holidays in Wales
- » Small cottages in Wales for couples
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales near a golf course
- » Luxury country cottages in Wales
- » Self-catering holidays at the seaside in Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wales with cots
- » Self-catering holiday flats and apartments in Wales
- » Self-catering accommodation Beaumaris, Anglesey, north Wales
- » Walking holidays in Wales with self catering holiday cottage accommodation
Similar Country Cottages
Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court
Week commencing 20 July reduced by £300
This special offer ends on 31-12-2013
Forest View Retreat Lodges
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER 4 night for 3 on Monday to Friday breaks in Bluebell Lodge throughout our Summer Season!
This special offer ends on 30-09-2013
Special price for parties up to 4 guests - you get the whole big farmhouse and garden all to yourselves, just use 2 bedrooms and get £300 off the full price.
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
The Stone Barn
19th July 7 nights now with £300 OFF for parties of 10 or less only applies for bookings confirmed in May .Phone, email or visit our website for details
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
The Lodge at Colmer, Modbury, Kingsbridge
Fantastic last minute opportunity- half price for one week only 18-25th May. Our beautifully converted stone barn on an idyllic Devonian private 28 acre estate, near Salcombe, Dartmouth, Modbury, Tot...
This special offer ends on 25-05-2013