Sorry Hen Graig Dogs-welcome Cottage, Isle Of Anglesey, North Wales is no longer featured on Countrycottagesonline.com, please take a look at similar properties listed with us:Advertise similar holiday cottages in Anglesey
Hen Graig Dogs-welcome Cottage, Isle Of Anglesey, North Wales - Bull Bay, Anglesey, Wales
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £480 to £1262 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
A great family cottage on the Welsh coast. Located on the seafront in the pretty village of Bull Bay on Anglesey, Hen Graig is a lovely, semi-detached cottage. The property sleeps up to 6 people and has 3 bedrooms: a twin bedroom, a king-size double bedroom and a master bedroom with a king-size double bed and en-suite bathroom, (with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC) and a Juliet balcony. There is also a family bathroom and a ground floor wet room. The cottage also includes a fitted kitchen with a dining area and two comfortable sitting rooms.
- There is a front patio with sea views and a rear decked garden provided with furniture.
- Two well-behaved dogs are welcome (in the kitchen only)
- Dedicated off road parking is available for 2 cars.
The beach is close enough to enjoy all day and there are fantastic sea views from many of the cottage’s rooms. Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the cottage has easy access to the Anglesey Coastal Path leading around the island. Hen Graig is a great holiday home for a family or group of friends.
- Sky TV
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Sea views
Situated on the Northern coast of the Isle of Anglesey is the pretty seaside village of Bull Bay. The scenery around Bull Bay is stunning as is the nearby island of East Mouse, which sits within the bay and has rockpools which are perfect for shrimping and crabbing. Bull Bay also offers two hotels with restaurants and bars and a superb golf course. Close to the village is the famous Anglesey Coastal Path and just 1.5 miles away is the small, harbour town of Amlwch which boasts shops, bars and a market every Friday. Nearby is the Parys Mountain, where the Copper Mine Trail Walk is worth a visit. Also within driving distance is the historic town of Beaumaris, which has a stunning 13th century castle, museums, shops, pubs and restaurants. Bull Bay is a perfect base to explore the many attractions, towns and villages Anglesey has to offer.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Beaumaris for the castle and old gaol.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Self catering cottages Anglesey north Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Beaumaris, Anglesey, north west Wales
- » Self-catering holiday lets in Anglesey
- » Holiday cottages and self catering accommodation Llangefni, Isle of Anglesey, north Wales
- » Luxury holiday cottages in the Isle of Anglesey north Wales
- » Luxury holiday cottages for 2 in the Isle of Anglesey, north Wales
- » Self catering holiday accommodation in or near Holyhead Anglesey Wales
- » Holiday lets near Newborough Warren Nature Reserve in Anglesey, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales coast to rent for traditional family holidays by the sea
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Seaview Coastal Cottage Wales, Anglesey, Moelfre
Tan Y Graig Country House Wales, Anglesey, Pentraeth
Dolwaenydd Coastal Cottage Wales, Anglesey, Newborough
Telford House Pet-Friendly Cottage, Near Bangor, Anglesey, North Wales Wales, Gwynedd, Menai straits
Yr Hen Festri Unique Holiday House Wales, Gwynedd, Caernarfon
Dog-Friendly Farmhouse, Garndolbenmaen, near Criccieth Wales, Gwynedd, Criccieth