Hen Graig Dogs-welcome Cottage, Isle Of Anglesey, North Wales - Bull Bay, Anglesey, Wales
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (1 welcome)
A great family cottage on the Welsh coast. Located on the seafront in the pretty village of Bull Bay on Anglesey, Hen Graig is a lovely, semi-detached cottage. The property sleeps up to 6 people and has 3 bedrooms: a twin bedroom, a king-size double bedroom and a master bedroom with a king-size double bed and en-suite bathroom, (with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC) and a Juliet balcony. There is also a family bathroom and a ground floor wet room. The cottage also includes a fitted kitchen with a dining area and two comfortable sitting rooms.
- There is a front patio with sea views and a rear decked garden provided with furniture.
- Two well-behaved dogs are welcome (in the kitchen only)
- Dedicated off road parking is available for 2 cars.
The beach is close enough to enjoy all day and there are fantastic sea views from many of the cottage’s rooms. Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the cottage has easy access to the Anglesey Coastal Path leading around the island. Hen Graig is a great holiday home for a family or group of friends.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2010
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Please visit http://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottages/8696.php?rfx=10025 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Anglesey.
Situated on the Northern coast of the Isle of Anglesey is the pretty seaside village of Bull Bay. The scenery around Bull Bay is stunning as is the nearby island of East Mouse, which sits within the bay and has rockpools which are perfect for shrimping and crabbing. Bull Bay also offers two hotels with restaurants and bars and a superb golf course. Close to the village is the famous Anglesey Coastal Path and just 1.5 miles away is the small, harbour town of Amlwch which boasts shops, bars and a market every Friday. Nearby is the Parys Mountain, where the Copper Mine Trail Walk is worth a visit. Also within driving distance is the historic town of Beaumaris, which has a stunning 13th century castle, museums, shops, pubs and restaurants. Bull Bay is a perfect base to explore the many attractions, towns and villages Anglesey has to offer.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Beaumaris for the castle and old gaol.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Self catering cottages Anglesey north Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Beaumaris, Anglesey, north west Wales
- » Self-catering holiday lets in Anglesey
- » Holiday cottages and self catering accommodation Llangefni, Isle of Anglesey, north Wales
- » Luxury holiday cottages in the Isle of Anglesey north Wales
- » Luxury holiday cottages for 2 in the Isle of Anglesey, north Wales
- » Self catering holiday accommodation in or near Holyhead Anglesey Wales
- » Holiday lets near Newborough Warren Nature Reserve in Anglesey, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales coast to rent for traditional family holidays by the sea
Similar Country Cottages
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357