Self catering, Surrey
Surrey lies to the south of London and in common with other counties surrounding London offers pleasant places to live with plenty of green areas. Property prices tend to be high. Please click on any photographs of self-catering accommodation shown (if available) for details of cottages, houses and apartments for weekly rentals and short breaks in Surrey.
Good places to visit to enjoy the countryside include Winkworth Arboretum and the North Downs Way long distance footpath.
Alternative self-catering accommodation can be found in the Home Counties and other parts south of London using the Search Assistant.
8 bedroom Mansion, Home Counties.
Beautiful country house with tranquil lawned gardens, hot tub, tennis court, sauna, heated outdoor swimming pool and own dance studio, with pretty much everything you could ever wish for in a country holiday home.
Special features: free internet access, pool (Close to house with fencing), tennis court, games room, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub.
Sleeps from 2 to 16 people in 8 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Pet Friendly: No
Rating: Not assessed
- » Self-catering holidays in the south east of England
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Surrey, England
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Surrey and south of London with facilities for families with young children
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Surrey England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Surrey
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Surrey
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Surrey available for long winter lets
- » Self catering accommodation in Surrey, England
- » Self catering accommodation in Surrey to rent for holidays and breaks