Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Reston, Borders, Scotland
Additional self-catering cottages, apartments, country houses, log cabins, pine lodges, and other accommodation for holidays in Scotland and the UK can be browsed through by using the Feature Pages menu on the left.
2 bedroom Riverside Holiday Lodge, North West England.
Comfortable recently built timber holiday lodge with a fantastic setting right by the River Wyre, enjoy riverside walks, relaxing and fishing whilst enjoying a special holiday here (fishing is possible for two guests at nearby coarse fishing lakes).
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Pet Friendly: Yes (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
6 bedroom Stone-Built Cottage, The Lake District and Cumbria.
Large 6 bedroom family-friendly and pet-friendly barn conversion with a modern and stylish interior, set in a tranquil rural hamlet next to lovely countryside close to Kendal in the Lake District National Park.
Special features: free internet access.
Sleeps from 6 to 13 people in 6 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Pet Friendly: Yes
Quality Rating: (5)
01244 500 540
here to email owner
more info >
Next availability: from 18 June 2016 to 09 July 2016; from 03 September 2016 to 22 October 2016; from 29 October 2016 to 16 December 2016;
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in West Linton, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages near Selkirk, Scottish Borders
- » Pet-friendly self-catering accommodation in the Scottish Borders and Southern Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in the Borders with off road parking
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Melrose, Borders, Scotland
- » Holiday cottages in the Borders
- » Self-catering accommodation in Borders with locations for fishing close by
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Walkerburn, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Kelso, Borders, Scotland