Self-catering country cottages, apartments, and holiday accommodation in North Yorkshire
A self-catering holiday in North Yorkshire can be relaxing or as interesting and varied as you like. The county of North Yorkshire encompasses so many different places and landscapes that it's difficult to know where to begin. The North Yorkshire Moors are renowned for their brooding grandeur, the popular coastal resorts of Filey, Scarborough and Whitby offer fresh sea breezes and family fun, the City of York has tons of history, marvellous architecture, and the famous Minster.
Rent a country cottage in the Dales or Moors, a self-catering house for large groups, a holiday apartment on the coast or a cosy log cabin set in woodland and have the time of your life on holiday in Yorkshire.
There are museums galore, including The World of James Herriot (01845) 524234, military museums, and Ryedale Folk Museum (01751) 417367. Gardens, ancient abbeys and castles to visit and admire. Do your research, organise your self catering accommodation and you can have the best self-catering holiday or short break ever.
Scenes of York, read Tourist Attractions of York for more places to visit:
|Clifford's Tower||Boat rides on the river||Old city gates of York|
Please click on the links to view the self-catering cottages, apartments, and holiday accommodation in North Yorkshire, England
Related Northern England self catering cottage pages:
holiday lets in the north of England, cottages, houses, log cabins and apartments
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation White Roding, Essex
- » Self-catering accommodation - Netley, Hampshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with an outdoor hot tub or spa in Scotland
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation Billericay, Essex
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Buckinghamshire with own parking facilities
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Sandford, Dorset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ivybridge, Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Llanrwst, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Cosy cottages in Ireland with an open fire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Kendal, Cumbria