Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Innerleithen, Borders, Scotland
Apologies no availability for cottages or holiday lettings in at present. Try searching in another county or use the Cottage Search Assistant to enter your requirements and find a suitable holiday home in another part of Britain or Ireland.
You may wish to browse current Last Minute Cottages available in the next 10 weeks.
If you have a holiday house in you may wish to advertise it in our holiday listings.
Alternatively, perhaps we can tempt you with a a random selection of comfortable holiday homes.
Find a good quality self-catering cottage in Innerleithen and enjoy a fabulous holiday in the Borders, Scotland. The town of Innerleithen lies between Peebles and Galashiels. The surrounding countryside is very pretty. There are several woodlands including the Common Forest and Cardrona Forest, good places for mountain biking, walks and birdwatching. Please click on the images of any holiday rentals shown to view details. The town has a golf course for those who like to play. Golf courses are prolific in Scotland, most towns have at least one.
Any cottages withion 15 miles of Innerleithen are displayed. Click on the cottages themselves for a description of a self-catering break at each cottage. Facilities at holiday cottage vary immensely, generally, the higher the price, the better the acommodation and the facilities.
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation White Roding, Essex
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk
- » Self-catering accommodation - Netley, Hampshire
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
- » Country cottage accommodation near Whitby Yorkshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with an outdoor hot tub or spa in Scotland
- » Holiday cottages near a beach in Devon
- » Pet-friendly cottages with a wet room
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Mevagissey, Cornwall
- » Self-catering Essex - cottage holidays in Essex