Abhainn Cottage - Isle of Lewis, Western Isles, Scotland
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Rating: Not assessed
This traditional croft house has been finished to the highest standard to provide luxurious self catering accommodation for up to 6. There is a lounge with open fire, a modern well equipped kitchen, 2 en-suite bedrooms and an office with a sofabed. The master bedroom has a superking bed and a spacious en-suite with large double ended spa bath, sauna, rain shower and under floor heating for your enjoyment and relaxation. This secluded cottage is located in the village of Breasclete near Loch Roag with stunning beaches near by.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2012
|01851621771 or 07789884112|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer
Contact: Mr. David Macarthur
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Spectacular views overlooking the river, wild countryside and the mountains of the Hebrides. This Hebridean holiday hideaway is the perfect location for a luxurious, romantic and rejuvenating break. Privately situated in the village of Breasclete, by the shores of Loch Roag on the west coast of the Isle of Lewis, Outer Hebrides, the holiday cottage is conveniently located for exploring the white shell beaches along the Atlantic coastline, and yet is only a 25min drive from the bars, shops and restaurants of Stornoway.
A full Sky TV package and free WiFi are included. Open all year. From £350-£950 per week. Breakfast, evening meal packages and short breaks also available.
Please visit http://www.luxuryhebrideancottage.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Western Isles.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Callanish Stones, Arnol Black House, Carloway Broch, Beaches.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Stornoway Airport 20 miles
Recommended Places to Visit: St Kilda, Uig and the Isle of Harris
Annual Events: Hebridean Celtic Festival 3rd weekend in July
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Boat Trips, Walking, Fishing, Beaches, Golfing, Bird Watching
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with an outdoor hot tub or spa in Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in Lanarkshire with locations for fishing close by
- » Self-catering accommodation in Edinburgh with locations for fishing close by
- » Self-catering large cottage and holiday complex in Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in Fife with locations for fishing close by
- » 2 star Scottish Tourist Board approved self-catering holiday accommodation in Scotland
- » Fishing holidays in Scotland with self-catering cottage accommodation
- » Holiday cottages in west Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in Biggar Scotland, large country houses, cottages, log cabins
- » Child friendly self-catering accommodation in Scotland with a baby sitting service
- » Log cabin holidays Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in East Lothian with locations for fishing close by
- » Cottages in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland
- » Golfing holidays Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in Kirkudbrightshire with locations for fishing close by
- » Self-catering accommodation in Glasgow with locations for fishing close by
- » Large houses to rent for corporate events in Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Scotland with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self-catering accommodation in Morayshire with locations for fishing close by
- » Holiday cottages in Scotland
Similar Country Cottages
LODGE WITH HOT-TUB ** Stay 5 nights pay for 4 ** CHRISTMAS 2013 special offer. Enjoy Christmas day in one of our luxury 5* lodges during your 5 night stay, to be taken between December 21st and 29th...
This special offer ends on 25-05-2013
Burnfoot Holiday Cottages
Luxury 4* Cottage sleeps 8 now just £295 this weekend! Pet friendly, tennis court, award-winning inn five minutes away, stunning walks direct from the door, in the most tranquil place in England. ...
This special offer ends on 26-05-2013
The Lodge at Colmer, Modbury, Kingsbridge
First night meal at our local award winning pub for our few remaining June & July weeks!! Ring 07855 488058 to negotiate this very special late availability in Devon at the perfect place for a pe...
This special offer ends on 20-07-2013