Lazy Day Cottages - Fishwick, Borders, ScotlandAdd to Favourites
|01289 384938 or 07703 633741|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Richard Hardy
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £850 to £1055 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - category two assisted
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Lazy Day Cottages has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 9 years. Read More
Lazyday Cottages offers three luxury authentic log cabins for self-catering accommodation in the Scottish Borders,
Conveniently situated approximately 50 miles from Edinburgh and 70 miles from Newcastle.
Only 7 miles from the stunning Northumberland coast which boasts "natural outstanding beauty".
Two luxury double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms as well as an open plan kitchen,dining and sitting room.
The outside space is vast with front garden and open countryside.
A huge side patio with barbeque and hot tubs affords enough space while offering you the privacy to make it feel your own. A wood burning and electric sauna provides an opportunity to unwind after an active day. The sauna stands alone from the lodge and is heated to around 80°C.
Sky Freeview are available, DVD player and DVD's
Laundry area with a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Why not give your loved one a romantic weekend log cabin break?
Some rest and relaxation with friends and family
Minimum 3 night breaks are available
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- With Exposed Beams
- Drying room
- Video or DVD
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electric fan oven
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Garden: Large private garden
- Outdoor Hot Tub
Please visit http://www.lazydaycottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Borders.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: berwick upon tweed
Recommended Places to Visit: Paxton House St Abbs Head Coldingham Bay Eyemouth Duns Kelso Holy Island Bamburgh Beach
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Allanton Inn The Cross Inn The Barn at Beal Foxtons Amrans
Local Sports: Walking, golfing, horse riding, fishing, shooting, cycling
The nearest town to our farming community is Berwick Upon Tweed. The gateway to Scotland. Berwick has been fought over for centuries by the Scottish and the English. A Border town famous for its bridges and rampart walls.
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in West Linton, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Reston, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages near Selkirk, Scottish Borders
- » Pet-friendly self-catering accommodation in the Scottish Borders and Southern Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in the Borders with off road parking
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Melrose, Borders, Scotland
- » Holiday cottages in the Borders
- » Self-catering accommodation in Borders with locations for fishing close by
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Walkerburn, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Kelso, Borders, Scotland
- » Find your Dream Cottage with a Hot Tub in the Scottish Borders or Southern Scotland
Similar Scottish Country Cottages
Unique Tower House near the River Tweed Scotland, Borders, Coldstream
Moonstone Cottage England, Northumberland, Beal
Lambing Field Rural Retreat Scotland, Borders, Kelso
Gardener's Country Cottage England, Northumberland, Belford
Breamish Valley Cottages England, Northumberland, Alnwick
Old Byre Barn near the Northumberland Coast England, Northumberland, Wandylaw
We are offering a special Christmas short break in our two bedroom 4* log cabin for arrival on Friday 23rd December and departing on Tuesday 27th December.
This special offer ends on 27-12-2016
Still available for Christmas.
This special offer ends on 27-12-2016
4 nights over Christmas or New Year in The Owlery, prices fully inclusive of heating, electricity, linen, towels, logs, chocolates and wine.
This special offer ends on 01-01-2017