Lazy Day Cottages - Fishwick, Borders, ScotlandAdd to Favourites
|01289 384938 or 07703 633741|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Richard Hardy
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £850 to £1055 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - category two assisted
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Lazy Day Cottages has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 9 years. Read More
Lazyday Cottages offers three luxury authentic log cabins for self-catering accommodation in the Scottish Borders,
Conveniently situated approximately 50 miles from Edinburgh and 70 miles from Newcastle.
Only 7 miles from the stunning Northumberland coast which boasts "natural outstanding beauty".
Two luxury double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms as well as an open plan kitchen,dining and sitting room.
The outside space is vast with front garden and open countryside.
A huge side patio with barbeque and hot tubs affords enough space while offering you the privacy to make it feel your own. A wood burning and electric sauna provides an opportunity to unwind after an active day. The sauna stands alone from the lodge and is heated to around 80°C.
Sky Freeview are available, DVD player and DVD's
Laundry area with a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Why not give your loved one a romantic weekend log cabin break?
Some rest and relaxation with friends and family
Minimum 3 night breaks are available
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- With Exposed Beams
- Drying room
- Video or DVD
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electric fan oven
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Outdoor Hot Tub
Please visit http://www.lazydaycottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Borders.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: berwick upon tweed
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golfing, horse riding, fishing, shooting, cycling
The nearest town to our farming community is Berwick Upon Tweed. The gateway to Scotland. Berwick has been fought over for centuries by the Scottish and the English. A Border town famous for its bridges and rampart walls.
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in West Linton, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Reston, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages near Selkirk, Scottish Borders
- » Pet-friendly self-catering accommodation in the Scottish Borders and Southern Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in the Borders with off road parking
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Melrose, Borders, Scotland
- » Holiday cottages in the Borders
- » Self-catering accommodation in Borders with locations for fishing close by
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Walkerburn, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Kelso, Borders, Scotland
- » Find your Dream Cottage with a Hot Tub in the Scottish Borders or Southern Scotland
Similar Scottish Country Cottages
Moonstone Cottage England, Northumberland, Beal
Gardener's Country Cottage England, Northumberland, Belford
Unique Tower House near the River Tweed Scotland, Borders, Coldstream
Breamish Valley Cottages England, Northumberland, Alnwick
Old Byre Barn near the Northumberland Coast England, Northumberland, Wandylaw
Westcliffe House - Luxury Holiday Homes in Rothbury England, Northumberland, Rothbury
Willows Holiday Cottage
Reduced for 4 or fewer guests.
This special offer ends on 17-09-2016
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
4 nights offered for the price of 3 in this cosy, country cottage.
This special offer ends on 17-09-2016
Mill Cottage at Greetham Valley in Rutland
5 nights for the price of 4 nights in Mill Cottage near Rutland Water, now just £535, was £713, arrive Monday 5th September 2016, depart Saturday 10th, pets welcome and GO FREE, walkers welcome, cyclists welcome plus free par 3 golf, gym and coarse fishing.
This special offer ends on 10-09-2016