Lazy Day Cottages - Fishwick, Borders, Scotland
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 1 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - category two assisted
Children are welcome:
Lazyday Cottages offers three luxury authentic log cabins for self-catering accommodation in the Scottish Borders,
conveniently situated approximately 50 miles from Edinburgh and 70 miles from Newcastle.
Only 7 miles from the stunning Northumberland coast which boasts "natural outstanding beauty".
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
|01289 384938 or 07435 973425|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Richard Hardy
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Two luxury double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms as well as an open plan kitchen,dining and sitting room.
The outside space is vast with front garden and open countryside.
A huge side patio with barbeque and hot tubs affords enough space while offering you the privacy to make it feel your own. A wood burning and electric sauna provides an opportunity to unwind after an active day. The sauna stands alone from the lodge and is heated to around 80°C.
Sky Freeview are available, DVD player and DVD's
Laundry area with a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Why not give your loved one a romantic weekend log cabin break?
Some rest and relaxation with friends and family
Minimum 3 night breaks are available
Click here to find out more about these luxurious log cabins and check prices.
Please visit http://www.lazydaycottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Borders.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
|Pricing period||First night||Last night||Weekly rate||Changeover day||Min Stay & Short Breaks Information||Short Break Nightly Rate|
|Weekday From||Weekend From|
|High Season||17 Jun 2013||08 Sep 2013||990 GBP||flexible||Flexible (any time)||-||-|
|Low Season||09 Sep 2013||20 Dec 2013||820 GBP||flexible||Flexible (any time)||-||-|
|Christmas New Year||21 Dec 2013||06 Jan 2014||1010 GBP||flexible||No short breaks||-||-|
|Low Season||07 Jan 2014||16 Jun 2014||820 GBP||flexible||No short breaks||-||-|
Nearest Train Station or Airport: berwick upon tweed
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golfing, horse riding, fishing, shooting, cycling
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in West Linton, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Reston, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages near Selkirk, Scottish Borders
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in the Borders with off road parking
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Melrose, Borders, Scotland
- » Holiday cottages in the Borders
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Walkerburn, Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the Borders, Scotland
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Kelso, Borders, Scotland