Logie Country House - Pitcaple, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 1 to 30 people in 13 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 14
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (3 welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
This 13 bedroom, 17th century mansion is set within its own 140 acre estate located on the banks of the river Urie, just 15 miles from Aberdeen. The whole of the property was restored extensively between 2008 and 2010, which has created a wonderfully comfortable and relaxing home.
There are two sections to the house, a five bedroom self contained guest wing that sleeps 8-10 and the main part of the house which has eight bedrooms, sleeping 20. Both parts of the house are available to let separately or you can rent the house as a whole.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2010
|01224 589282 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Holly Nicholson
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Indoor infinity pool. Seperate gym with rowing machine, walker (Like running machine), cross trainer, spin bike and vibration plate. 7-8 person jacuzzi
The guest wing master bathroom has an en-suite that comes with large slipper bath and separate walk in shower. Downstairs there is a spacious lounge with inglenook fire and plasma TV with Sky+HD. The open plan dining kitchen/diner is fully equipped with modern amenities including large American fridge freezer, dishwasher, range oven and microwave. The dining area comes with its own large flat screen TV with an Xbox, Wii and DVD player as well as some comfortable chairs, making it an ideal area to keep the kids entertained.
The main house master bedroom also has an en-suite with a large bath and separate shower. There are six further double rooms, 5 of which have en-suites, one of these rooms is a twin and another is a dorm with 3 bunk beds, perfect as a room for kids.. The main house boasts a cinema room, a large snug room with wood burning stove, Sky+HD and plasma TV. Further rooms in the property have large 3D HD TVs, SKY+HD, Blue-ray players, a MAC computer, Wii’s, Xbox’s and much more. The open plan dining room and Mark Wilkinson fitted kitchen comes fully equipped with mod cons including an American size fridge freezer, dual dishwashers, induction hobs, a steam oven, coffee machine and microwave. The vast dining room has seating available for all guests.
There is a 9 meter indoor pool for use by the main house (and 2 hours per day for the guest wing). There are also 2 eight person hot tubs/jacuzzis, one for each part of the house, and a well equipped gym in the old game store.
This amazing house is suitable for Weddings and corporate events.
Please check our website for further details as they may change.
Please visit http://www.logiecountryhouse.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Aberdeenshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Nearby we have golf courses, distillery, fishing (River and loch), horse riding, walking (Bennachie is over the road), prehistoric attraction, restaurants, private island for picnics, bird watching, Museums. We also have a Marquee for weddings
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Aberdeen Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Aviemore, Cullen, Aberdeen, Deeside, Portsoy
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Gaddies in Oyne, Pittodrie house hotel,several restaurants in Inverurie
Local Sports: Golf, Fishing, Riding, walking
Inverurie is a traditional market town, 15 miles west of Aberdeen
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with an outdoor hot tub or spa in Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in Lanarkshire with locations for fishing close by
- » Self-catering accommodation in Edinburgh with locations for fishing close by
- » Self-catering large cottage and holiday complex in Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in Fife with locations for fishing close by
- » 2 star Scottish Tourist Board approved self-catering holiday accommodation in Scotland
- » Fishing holidays in Scotland with self-catering cottage accommodation
- » Holiday cottages in west Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in Biggar Scotland, large country houses, cottages, log cabins
- » Child friendly self-catering accommodation in Scotland with a baby sitting service
- » Log cabin holidays Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in East Lothian with locations for fishing close by
- » Cottages in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland
- » Golfing holidays Scotland
- » Self-catering accommodation in Kirkudbrightshire with locations for fishing close by
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Aberdeenshire, Grampian
- » Self-catering accommodation in Glasgow with locations for fishing close by
- » Large houses to rent for corporate events in Scotland
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Scotland with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self-catering accommodation in Morayshire with locations for fishing close by
Similar Country Cottages
1st June 6 nights - Special price for parties up to 4 guests - you get the whole big farmhouse and garden all to yourselves, just use 2 bedrooms and get £300 off the full price. 5th and 12th July £300...
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
LODGE WITH HOT-TUB ** Stay 5 nights pay for 4 ** CHRISTMAS 2013 special offer. Enjoy Christmas day in one of our luxury 5* lodges during your 5 night stay, to be taken between December 21st and 29th...
This special offer ends on 25-05-2013