Granary Cottage - Pickering near Scarborough, Yorkshire, England
|01723 850402 or 07899842888|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Jane Wheldon
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £350 to £695 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (1 dog welcome)
Granary Cottage:- Stands at the end of a 100 year old stables and Granary, set in the peaceful countryside just over one mile from the village of Snainton, with a view to the North York Moors. Snainton village offers a pub/restaurant, local shop/garage and sports field with childrens' play area. Granary cottage is an ideal location for walking, cycling and horse riding activities with Dalby forest and the Moors just a short drive away. It is an excellent touring base with the beaches at Scarborough, Whitby and Filey. The market towns of Helmsley, Malton and Pickering, plus the historic city of York and "Heartbeat country" all within easy reach. Please check Cottage availability calendar, further down this page.
Granary cottage 'Availability for Christmas' priced at £ 695.00
Also New from May 2012- The Stables cottage, 2 double bedrooms both en-suite.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Historical Property
- City of York 35 miles away
- With Exposed Beams
- Luxury Farm based cottage, close to the coast.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Ceramic hob with electric oven
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Large lawned garden
- Fabulous views to the North Yorks Moors.
The accommodation:- all ground floor, with two steps into the spacious kitchen/diner with Belfast sink. The Bright lounge has an Open fire with brick fireplace and two cottage windows, plus French doors open onto a York stone patio area with BBQ. The two bedrooms are, one double with wardrobe and chest of drawers and one twin containg 2 single beds and wardrobe with shelves. Bathroom with bath plus electric shower over, Wash-hand-basin, toilet and shaver point. Wi-Fi internet available. Non smokers only please. Children welcome and one well behaved pet.
Services:- WiFi internet , Fridge + freezer compartment, ceramic Electric hob & oven with grill, microwave. Flat screen digital TV, DVD player and CD-radio player. I-pod/I-phone docking station. Hair dryer. Oil central heating- no extra charges for electricity or fuel. Towels and bed linen provided. A travel cot is available on request. Washing facilities are on site, please ask. A welcome pack is set for your arrival & an initial supply of coal. Off the lounge is a York stone patio with garden furniture, B.B.Q. and the use of a large grassy garden. Private drive with parking for two cars ensures your stay is complete.
'Availability for Christmas' and 'Availability for New Year'
Please visit http://www.granary-cottage.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
North Yorks Moors, Local beaches of Scarborough, Whitby and Filey. Goathland ( Heartbeat country). Dalby Forest
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Scarborough- Railway. Leeds- Bradford, Humberside or Newcastle airports.
Recommended Places to Visit: Castle Howard. Pickering Steam Railway. Eden camp. Flamingoland. Historic City of York only 40mins away.
Annual Events: Various events through the summer season, including carnivals, Seafest, locals shows.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Several fine eateries within 5 mins.
Local Sports: Horse riding, Cycling, Walks from the door, golf, fishing.
Pretty village Half way between Scarborough and Pickering.
- » Weekend Cottage Breaks in York
- » Holiday cottages in Heartbeat Country, North Yorkshire Moors
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Bawtry, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Lightwater Valley theme park
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Scarborough
- » Vacation rentals York
- » Self-catering cottages and other holiday accommodation in the north of England with a local pub
- » Self-catering accommodation near Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday cottages in Whitby
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
- » Dog-friendly Cottage Holidays in the Yorkshire Dales
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bridlington Yorkshire
- » Cottages where dogs are welcome in the north of England
- » Self-catering cottages northern England
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation Humberside and Yorkshire
- » Holidays in Filey - Yorkshire
Similar Country Cottages
Manor Farm Family Farmhouse, North York Moors & Coast England, Yorkshire, Hutton Buscel
The Old Dairy in the Great Wold Valley England, Yorkshire, Helperthorpe
Cobbler's Dogs-welcome Cottage, North York Moors & Coast England, Yorkshire, Pickering
Wrea Head Country Cottages England, Yorkshire, Scarborough
Mel House Cottages England, Yorkshire, Pickering near Scarborough
Low Moor Holiday Cottages England, Yorkshire, Scarborough
Week commencing Saturday 6th September 2014 - 7 nights now only - £350 Short breaks also available from £227 (Min 3 nights).
This special offer ends on 13-09-2014
Single mid-week nights available in unique luxury Lodge with contemporary furniture & mood lighting - new heart shaped hot tub on your private balcony luxury towels & bed-linen provided gorgeous views in stunning peaceful location within walking distance of busy village & lake with boating, watersports & many visitor attractions call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 12-09-2014
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357