Beechtree Cottages - Ingleton, Yorkshire, England
|015242 41828 or 07850 874115|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Jason McDonald
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £310 to £720 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 6
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: - Ground Floor
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
2014 to 2015 - Gold Award for Quality and Standards
Beechtree Cottages - Sleeps from 2 - 8
Six purpose built luxury gold award winning cottages with a fantastic location on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty. With stylish interiors plus lovely views out over Ingleborough and being just 5 minutes walk from the attractive village of Ingleton with its shops, pubs, restaurants, 2 excellent indoor climbing walls and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this is a great place to stay.
Facilities in All Cottages include:
- Fully equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Wide Screen Colour TV, DVD, CD and Radio, + Digital TV (Kids & Movies etc)
- Portable Tv & DVD in Main Bedrooms
- Log Burning stove, Central heating , Iron and Ironing board, Hair dryer, Duvets and Linen
- Leather sofas, Own private terrace, Garden furniture and parking.
- Maps and information
- Basket of Logs/Kindle/Firelighters/Matches
- Garage Parking for bikes ect
- Fully Equipped Separate Coin-Operated laundry room.
- Video / DVDs / Books / Games Library (free to use)
- Broadband Internet (Un-Limited free access in office)
- Free WiFi Internet in all cottages
- Xbox Consoles + Library of Games (free to use)
- Coffee , Tea Sugar, Milk compliments to get you started
- All Cottages have all been awarded 4 star Gold award from the Yorkshire Tourist Board
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Open Gardens - Enclosed Patio - Closed gated dog toilet area
Recently decorated to a very high standard, these stylish holiday cottages have been designed with your enjoyment in mind and the views of the surrounding countryside through generous floor to ceiling windows are exceptional.
Within each holiday cottage there is a high quality open plan lounge complete with TV, DVD & CD players and a warming log burning stove for those lazy evenings, along with a kitchen/diner area with microwave, dishwasher, electric cooker and fridge freezer. Downstairs there is a WC and store room with an iron and ironing board. Cottages are either two or three bedrooms with double or twin bedrooms and bathroom facilities with bath/shower. Bed linen and utilities are included.
For access to books, pamphlets and detailed infomation on tourist attractions, maps on local walks, toys, games, and DVDs, which are free for guests to use, pop in to the Manager’s office.
Please visit http://www.Beechtreecottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
The 3 Peaks - Waterfalls Walk - White Scar Caves -Falconry Centre - Fishing - Golf - Windermere, The Lakes - Many Local Attractions
Nearest Train Station or Airport: High Bentham Railway Station - 4 Miles
Recommended Places to Visit: Three Peaks - Waterfalls - The Dales - Skipton Castle - The Lakes - Wendsydale Cheese Factory - Morcambe - Blackpool - Gisburn Forest
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Marton Arms - The Weatsheaf - The HighwayMan Inn
Local Sports: Walking, Caving, Biking, Golf, Fishing
The village of Ingleton is surrounded by magnificent countryside with caves, waterfalls, and mountains. The Craven Fault crosses the area, and geological and archaeological sites abound. * The Three Peaks - (Yorkshire Dales National Park) * The underground world of White Scar Cave, Britain's longest show cave * The Waterfalls Walk through woodland gorges with spectacular waterfalls * Limestone peaks and scenery, with a direct route for the ascent of Ingleborough * The nearby Settle-Carlisle railway and the famous Ribblehead viaduct * Bolton Abbey Ingleton is well placed for visiting the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District, and the coast at Morecambe and Blackpool. Ingleton lies on one of the principal East-West routes across the Pennines used from prehistoric and Roman times. The remains of an Iron Age fort can be seen on the summit plateau of Ingleborough, at 723 metres (2372 feet), the best known of Yorkshire's Three Peaks. The ascent is by a relatively easy path from the village.
- » Weekend Cottage Breaks in York
- » Holiday cottages in Heartbeat Country, North Yorkshire Moors
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Bawtry, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Lightwater Valley theme park
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Scarborough
- » Vacation rentals York
- » Self-catering accommodation near Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday cottages in Whitby
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
- » Dog-friendly Cottage Holidays in the Yorkshire Dales
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bridlington Yorkshire
- » Cottages where dogs are welcome in the north of England
- » Self-catering cottages northern England
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation Humberside and Yorkshire
- » Holidays in Filey - Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets near the seaside resort of Filey Yorkshire
Similar English Country Cottages
Pinecroft Lodges England, Yorkshire, Ingleton
Cowslip Farm Cottage England, Yorkshire, Ingleton
Bridleways Country Cottage England, Yorkshire, Ingleton
Usherwoods Barn England, Lancashire, Tatham
Spen Barn England, Lancashire, Tatham
Three Peaks Barn England, Yorkshire, Chapel le Dale
The Lawns Luxury Apartment in Devon
The Lawns beautiful large south facing apartment awarded to ETB standard unexpected availability set to the right of the home page spring into Devon the weather is beautiful look at the web site their is no one above or below you a truly beautiful large apartment ETB awarded apartment south facing breath taking views over looking the grounds and lake the patio with sun loungers table and chairs and a bbq for your use only available from 6th June offer ends Sat 20th June short break considered two heated pools indoor pool and gym for your use huge outdoor pool also heated superb facilities Tennis courts well socked fishing lake 28 acres of magical grounds two gardens one natural wood and orchard Victorian garden with childrens play equipment and log cabin and games room The Lawns has two bedrooms king size with size bed the apartment is south facing the view from the lounge and bedroom is breath taking the second has two single beds with a flat screen tv all bed linen and towels included full unlimited use of broadband huge kitchen double oven huge fridge freezer washing machine dryer dish washer and dining area beautiful well presented lounge with a patio private to the apartment for your use location just a few short miles from blue flag beaches Salcombe Dartmouth and Kingsbridge call for more information and brochures Mrs Lorraine Stubberfield 01761 232771 / 07850 354597 or mail me for web site information short breaks possible wifi in every room and on the patio .
This special offer ends on 20-06-2015
Lingmell House - Lower Gale
£300 DISCOUNT! next avail weeks are sat 30th may / and sat 6th june!!.
This special offer ends on 13-06-2015