Beechtree Cottages - Ingleton, Yorkshire, England
|015242 41828 or 07850 874115|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Jason McDonald
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £310 to £720 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 6
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: - Ground Floor
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
2014 to 2015 - Gold Award for Quality and Standards
Beechtree Cottages - Sleeps from 2 - 8
Six purpose built luxury cottages centrally situated on the edge of the Yorkshire dales national park an area of outstanding natural beauty . With views of Ingleborough and just 5 minutes walk into the pretty village of Ingleton which offers pubs, shops, restaurants, 2 excellent indoor climbing walls and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.
Facilities in All Cottages include:
- Fully equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Wide Screen Colour TV, DVD, CD and Radio, + Digital TV (Kids & Movies etc)
- Portable Tv & DVD in Main Bedrooms
- Log Burning stove, Central heating , Iron and Ironing board, Hair dryer, Duvets and Linen
- Leather sofas, Own private terrace, Garden furniture and parking.
- Maps and information
- Basket of Logs/Kindle/Firelighters/Matches
- Garage Parking for bikes ect
- Fully Equipped Separate Coin-Operated laundry room.
- Video / DVDs / Books / Games Library (free to use)
- Broadband Internet (Un-Limited free access in office)
- Free WiFi Internet in all cottages
- Xbox Consoles + Library of Games (free to use)
- Coffee , Tea Sugar, Milk compliments to get you started
- All Cottages have all been awarded 4 star Gold award from the Yorkshire Tourist Board
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Open Gardens - Enclosed Patio - Closed gated dog toilet area
The new accommodation has been specifically designed to enhance your holiday experience and the views of the surrounding countryside through large floor to ceiling windows are exceptional. In brief they consist of an Open plan lounge with log burning stoves for those lazy evenings, kitchen/ diner with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freeze / Dishwasher / Utensils etc. - TV, + Dig channels, DVD & CD/ Radio player. Separate downstairs toilet and store room With Iron / Ironing Board. Two or Three Double Twin bedrooms, and full bathroom facilities Bath / Shower. Bed linen, and utilities all included.
You will also have full access to the manager's office which contains books, pamphlets and detailed infomation on tourist attractions, books and maps on local walks, Toys, Games, & DVD's all free to use.
Please visit http://www.Beechtreecottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
The 3 Peaks - Waterfalls Walk - White Scar Caves -Falconry Centre - Fishing - Golf - Windermere, The Lakes - Many Local Attractions
Nearest Train Station or Airport: High Bentham Railway Station - 4 Miles
Recommended Places to Visit: Three Peaks - Waterfalls - The Dales - Skipton Castle - The Lakes - Wendsydale Cheese Factory - Morcambe - Blackpool - Gisburn Forest
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Marton Arms - The Weatsheaf - The HighwayMan Inn
Local Sports: Walking, Caving, Biking, Golf, Fishing
The village of Ingleton is surrounded by magnificent countryside with caves, waterfalls, and mountains. The Craven Fault crosses the area, and geological and archaeological sites abound. * The Three Peaks - (Yorkshire Dales National Park) * The underground world of White Scar Cave, Britain's longest show cave * The Waterfalls Walk through woodland gorges with spectacular waterfalls * Limestone peaks and scenery, with a direct route for the ascent of Ingleborough * The nearby Settle-Carlisle railway and the famous Ribblehead viaduct * Bolton Abbey Ingleton is well placed for visiting the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District, and the coast at Morecambe and Blackpool. Ingleton lies on one of the principal East-West routes across the Pennines used from prehistoric and Roman times. The remains of an Iron Age fort can be seen on the summit plateau of Ingleborough, at 723 metres (2372 feet), the best known of Yorkshire's Three Peaks. The ascent is by a relatively easy path from the village.
- » Weekend Cottage Breaks in York
- » Holiday cottages in Heartbeat Country, North Yorkshire Moors
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Bawtry, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Lightwater Valley theme park
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Scarborough
- » Vacation rentals York
- » Self-catering cottages and other holiday accommodation in the north of England with a local pub
- » Self-catering accommodation near Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday cottages in Whitby
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bridlington Yorkshire
- » Cottages where dogs are welcome in the north of England
- » Self-catering cottages northern England
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation Humberside and Yorkshire
- » Holidays in Filey - Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets near the seaside resort of Filey Yorkshire
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near the North Yorkshire Moors
Similar Country Cottages
Pinecroft Lodges England, Yorkshire, Ingleton
Jasmine Cottage England, Yorkshire, Clapham, Yorkshire Dales
Cobble Pet-Friendly Village Cottage, Cumbria & The Lake District England, Cumbria, Dent
Three Peaks Barn Family Cottage, Yorkshire Dales England, Yorkshire, Chapel le Dale
Settlebeck Family Cottage, Cumbria & The Lake District England, Cumbria, Sedbergh
Beckside Dogs-welcome Cottage, The Lake District England, Cumbria, Kirkby Lonsdale
Special offer week starting Saturday 2nd August 2014 - 7 nights now £535, short breaks possible from £348 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 6 .
This special offer ends on 08-08-2014
late availability entertainment house
This special offer ends on 15-08-2014
The Owlrey, romantic cottage for two available from Friday 1st August 3 nights £325 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 04-08-2014
Yorkshire Wolds 2 bedroom cottages
3 night weekend break with upgrade to the 3 bedroom 5 star Gold Granary - now reduced.
This special offer ends on 21-08-2014
Lavender Cottage, Southwold
This offer is for 7 nights.
This special offer ends on 02-08-2014
Single mid-week nights or longer Champagne breaks available in unique luxury Lodge with contemporary furniture & mood lighting - new heart shaped hot tub on your private balcony luxury towels & bed-linen provided gorgeous views in stunning peaceful location within walking distance of busy village & lake with boating, watersports & many visitor attractions call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 30-07-2014