Beechtree Cottages - Ingleton, Yorkshire, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|015242 41828 or 07850 874115|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Jason McDonald
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £310 to £720 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 6
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: - Ground Floor
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for Beechtree Cottages has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 9 years. Read More
2014 to 2015 - Gold Award for Quality and Standards
Beechtree Cottages - Sleeps from 2 - 8
Six purpose built luxury gold award winning cottages with a fantastic location on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty. With stylish interiors plus lovely views out over Ingleborough and being just 5 minutes walk from the attractive village of Ingleton with its shops, pubs, restaurants, 2 excellent indoor climbing walls and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this is a great place to stay.
Facilities in All Cottages include:
- Fully equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Wide Screen Colour TV, DVD, CD and Radio, + Digital TV (Kids & Movies etc)
- Portable Tv & DVD in Main Bedrooms
- Log Burning stove, Central heating , Iron and Ironing board, Hair dryer, Duvets and Linen
- Leather sofas, Own private terrace, Garden furniture and parking.
- Maps and information
- Basket of Logs/Kindle/Firelighters/Matches
- Garage Parking for bikes ect
- Fully Equipped Separate Coin-Operated laundry room.
- Video / DVDs / Books / Games Library (free to use)
- Broadband Internet (Un-Limited free access in office)
- Free WiFi Internet in all cottages
- Xbox Consoles + Library of Games (free to use)
- Coffee , Tea Sugar, Milk compliments to get you started
- All Cottages have all been awarded 4 star Gold award from the Yorkshire Tourist Board
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Open Gardens - Enclosed Patio - Closed gated dog toilet area
Recently decorated to a very high standard, these stylish holiday cottages have been designed with your enjoyment in mind and the views of the surrounding countryside through generous floor to ceiling windows are exceptional.
Within each holiday cottage there is a high quality open plan lounge complete with TV, DVD & CD players and a warming log burning stove for those lazy evenings, along with a kitchen/diner area with microwave, dishwasher, electric cooker and fridge freezer. Downstairs there is a WC and store room with an iron and ironing board. Cottages are either two or three bedrooms with double or twin bedrooms and bathroom facilities with bath/shower. Bed linen and utilities are included.
For access to books, pamphlets and detailed infomation on tourist attractions, maps on local walks, toys, games, and DVDs, which are free for guests to use, pop in to the Manager’s office.
Please visit http://www.Beechtreecottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
The 3 Peaks - Waterfalls Walk - White Scar Caves -Falconry Centre - Fishing - Golf - Windermere, The Lakes - Many Local Attractions
Nearest Train Station or Airport: High Bentham Railway Station - 4 Miles
Recommended Places to Visit: Three Peaks - Waterfalls - The Dales - Skipton Castle - The Lakes - Wendsydale Cheese Factory - Morcambe - Blackpool - Gisburn Forest
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Marton Arms - The Weatsheaf - The HighwayMan Inn
Local Sports: Walking, Caving, Biking, Golf, Fishing
The village of Ingleton is surrounded by magnificent countryside with caves, waterfalls, and mountains. The Craven Fault crosses the area, and geological and archaeological sites abound. * The Three Peaks - (Yorkshire Dales National Park) * The underground world of White Scar Cave, Britain's longest show cave * The Waterfalls Walk through woodland gorges with spectacular waterfalls * Limestone peaks and scenery, with a direct route for the ascent of Ingleborough * The nearby Settle-Carlisle railway and the famous Ribblehead viaduct * Bolton Abbey Ingleton is well placed for visiting the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District, and the coast at Morecambe and Blackpool. Ingleton lies on one of the principal East-West routes across the Pennines used from prehistoric and Roman times. The remains of an Iron Age fort can be seen on the summit plateau of Ingleborough, at 723 metres (2372 feet), the best known of Yorkshire's Three Peaks. The ascent is by a relatively easy path from the village.
- » Weekend Cottage Breaks in York
- » Holiday cottages in Heartbeat Country, North Yorkshire Moors
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Bawtry, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Lightwater Valley theme park
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Scarborough
- » Vacation rentals York
- » Self-catering accommodation near Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday cottages in Whitby
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
- » Dog-friendly Cottage Holidays in the Yorkshire Dales
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bridlington Yorkshire
- » Cottages where dogs are welcome in the north of England
- » Self-catering cottages northern England
- » Self-catering accommodation Yorkshire Dales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation Humberside and Yorkshire
- » Holidays in Filey - Yorkshire
Similar English Country Cottages
Pinecroft Lodges England, Yorkshire, Ingleton
Cowslip Farm Cottage, Yorkshire Dales England, Yorkshire, Ingleton
Bridleways Country Cottage, Yorkshire Dales National Park England, Yorkshire, Ingleton
Usherwoods Barn, Forest of Bowland England, Lancashire, Tatham
Spen Barn, Forest of Bowland England, Lancashire, Tatham
Three Peaks Barn, Yorkshire Dales National Park England, Yorkshire, Chapel le Dale
Dittiscombe Holiday Cottages, South Devon
10% reduction in Buddleia for w/c 16th September to £517.
This special offer ends on 23-09-2016
Willows Holiday Cottage
Reduced for 4 or fewer guests.
This special offer ends on 17-09-2016
Limited availability for special offers in September in gorgeous contemporary studio with sunny balcony & hot tub - great peaceful location close to lake & busy village call 07735819384 now.
This special offer ends on 21-09-2016
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
4 nights offered for the price of 3 in this cosy, country cottage.
This special offer ends on 17-09-2016
Rutland Lodges at Greetham Valley
£100 discount off 7 night break in a Rutland Lodge, now just £635, arrive Sunday 11th September, depart Sunday 18th, pets welcome and GO FREE, walkers welcome, cyclists welcome plus free use of par 3 golf course, gym, petanque court, coarse fishing lakes and discounted green fees on our two 18 hole golf courses.
This special offer ends on 16-09-2016
Enjoy a sunny mid week break in one of our cosy lodges for the special price of £395.
This special offer ends on 02-09-2016