Beechtree Cottages - Ingleton, Yorkshire, England
|015242 41828 or 07850 874115|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Jason McDonald
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £310 to £720 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 6
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: - Ground Floor
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
2014 to 2015 - Gold Award for Quality and Standards
Beechtree Cottages - Sleeps from 2 - 8
Six purpose built luxury gold award winning cottages with a fantastic location on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty. With stylish interiors plus lovely views out over Ingleborough and being just 5 minutes walk from the attractive village of Ingleton with its shops, pubs, restaurants, 2 excellent indoor climbing walls and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this is a great place to stay.
Facilities in All Cottages include:
- Fully equipped kitchen including electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Wide Screen Colour TV, DVD, CD and Radio, + Digital TV (Kids & Movies etc)
- Portable Tv & DVD in Main Bedrooms
- Log Burning stove, Central heating , Iron and Ironing board, Hair dryer, Duvets and Linen
- Leather sofas, Own private terrace, Garden furniture and parking.
- Maps and information
- Basket of Logs/Kindle/Firelighters/Matches
- Garage Parking for bikes ect
- Fully Equipped Separate Coin-Operated laundry room.
- Video / DVDs / Books / Games Library (free to use)
- Broadband Internet (Un-Limited free access in office)
- Free WiFi Internet in all cottages
- Xbox Consoles + Library of Games (free to use)
- Coffee , Tea Sugar, Milk compliments to get you started
- All Cottages have all been awarded 4 star Gold award from the Yorkshire Tourist Board
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Open Gardens - Enclosed Patio - Closed gated dog toilet area
Recently decorated to a very high standard, these stylish holiday cottages have been designed with your enjoyment in mind and the views of the surrounding countryside through generous floor to ceiling windows are exceptional.
Within each holiday cottage there is a high quality open plan lounge complete with TV, DVD & CD players and a warming log burning stove for those lazy evenings, along with a kitchen/diner area with microwave, dishwasher, electric cooker and fridge freezer. Downstairs there is a WC and store room with an iron and ironing board. Cottages are either two or three bedrooms with double or twin bedrooms and bathroom facilities with bath/shower. Bed linen and utilities are included.
For access to books, pamphlets and detailed infomation on tourist attractions, maps on local walks, toys, games, and DVDs, which are free for guests to use, pop in to the Manager’s office.
Please visit http://www.Beechtreecottages.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
The 3 Peaks - Waterfalls Walk - White Scar Caves -Falconry Centre - Fishing - Golf - Windermere, The Lakes - Many Local Attractions
Nearest Train Station or Airport: High Bentham Railway Station - 4 Miles
Recommended Places to Visit: Three Peaks - Waterfalls - The Dales - Skipton Castle - The Lakes - Wendsydale Cheese Factory - Morcambe - Blackpool - Gisburn Forest
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Marton Arms - The Weatsheaf - The HighwayMan Inn
Local Sports: Walking, Caving, Biking, Golf, Fishing
The village of Ingleton is surrounded by magnificent countryside with caves, waterfalls, and mountains. The Craven Fault crosses the area, and geological and archaeological sites abound. * The Three Peaks - (Yorkshire Dales National Park) * The underground world of White Scar Cave, Britain's longest show cave * The Waterfalls Walk through woodland gorges with spectacular waterfalls * Limestone peaks and scenery, with a direct route for the ascent of Ingleborough * The nearby Settle-Carlisle railway and the famous Ribblehead viaduct * Bolton Abbey Ingleton is well placed for visiting the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District, and the coast at Morecambe and Blackpool. Ingleton lies on one of the principal East-West routes across the Pennines used from prehistoric and Roman times. The remains of an Iron Age fort can be seen on the summit plateau of Ingleborough, at 723 metres (2372 feet), the best known of Yorkshire's Three Peaks. The ascent is by a relatively easy path from the village.
- » Weekend Cottage Breaks in York
- » Holiday cottages in Heartbeat Country, North Yorkshire Moors
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Bawtry, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Lightwater Valley theme park
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Scarborough
- » Vacation rentals York
- » Self-catering cottages and other holiday accommodation in the north of England with a local pub
- » Self-catering accommodation near Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday cottages in Whitby
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
- » Dog-friendly Cottage Holidays in the Yorkshire Dales
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bridlington Yorkshire
- » Cottages where dogs are welcome in the north of England
- » Self-catering cottages northern England
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation Humberside and Yorkshire
- » Holidays in Filey - Yorkshire
Similar Country Cottages
Pinecroft Lodges England, Yorkshire, Ingleton
Cobble Pet-Friendly Village Cottage, Cumbria & The Lake District England, Cumbria, Dent
Three Peaks Barn Family Cottage, Yorkshire Dales England, Yorkshire, Chapel le Dale
Settlebeck Family Cottage, Cumbria & The Lake District England, Cumbria, Sedbergh
Beckside Dogs-welcome Cottage, The Lake District England, Cumbria, Kirkby Lonsdale
The Granary Dogs-welcome Cottage, Cumbria & The Lake District England, Cumbria, Kirkby Lonsdale
Enjoy a week in Wales commencing Sat 11th October 7 nights now £280 or short break from £182 (min 3 nights) .
This special offer ends on 18-10-2014
The Lawns Luxury Apartment in Devon
The Lawns ETB recommended set in the heart of this beautiful private estate sleeps up to 5 persons look this is a stunning ares of the south hams this time of year is beautiful the grounds a truly magical the view of the apartment is breath taking we are offering over 20% off original price for these unexpected late availability weeks we have two heated pools indoor and huge outdoor pool their is also a gym tennis courts well stocked fishing lake two gardens with pick nick tables childrens play equipment and log cabin games room The Lawns is a large well presented apartment set on two floors no one above or below you the apartment has two bedrooms one is a king size bed and bed room south facing over looking the lake and gardens the view is breath taking as this apartment is south facing set on to floors then second bedroom has two adult single,beds and a flat screen tv a huge kitchen and dining room a large family size lounge well presented the lounge has patio doors leading out onto your own private patio no one above or below you the patio has sun loungers table and chairs and a family size bbq Two heated pools indoor and outdoor also a gym tennis courts well stocked fishing lake gardens and 28 acreas of grounds full unlimited use of broadband our location just a few miles from beaches Salcombe and Kingsbridge call now for our new web site information and to discuss unexpected availability from the 11th Oct to the 25th October This time of year is perfect for coastal walks and taking in the fresh sea air walking on these beautiful beaches 01761 232771 or mail me for details The Lawns web site address .
This special offer ends on 25-10-2014
Kingfisher Lodge: 8 berth, 3 bedrooms.
This special offer ends on 20-10-2014