Bousdale Mill House - Great ayton, Yorkshire, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £539 to £927 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Bousdale Mill House has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 2017 years. Read More
The cottageâ€™s three bedrooms all include fantastic antique French furniture while one of the rooms has its own en-suite, perfect for the parents if you are holidaying as a family. Honey-coloured solid oak flooring throughout the cottage provides plenty of warmth and particularly makes the spacious sitting room feel homely. Keen pianists can make use of the baby grand piano while those budding chefs amongst us can prepare some truly first-class meals in the open-plan kitchen, which includes a Rangemaster cooker and a wood burning stove. The kitchen also has tri-fold doors that lead out onto the patio area and garden, great for relaxing in when the weather is nice.
Weather you enjoy walking, riding or cycling, the North York Moors provide the perfect scenic paths right on your doorstep. The Cleveland Way National Trail is just a mile from the cottage while the cities of York and Durham are comfortably within driving distance. Head to the nearby beaches along the northeast coastline when the weather is sunny and enjoy your time at this fantastic cottage in this spectacular location.
- Historical Property
- Former Mill House
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Generous lawned garden with outdoor seating.
- Fabulous countryside views out over fields and pastures and towards nearby hills.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Yorkshire.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
- » Weekend Cottage Breaks in York
- » Holiday cottages in Heartbeat Country, North Yorkshire Moors
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation, Bawtry, South Yorkshire, England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Lightwater Valley theme park
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation Scarborough
- » Vacation rentals York
- » Self-catering accommodation near Hull in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- » Self-catering in northern England
- » Holiday cottages in Whitby
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Yorkshire
- » Holiday lets in the north of England
- » Winter breaks in Yorkshire in self-catering holiday cottages
- » Dog-friendly Cottage Holidays in the Yorkshire Dales
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bridlington Yorkshire
- » Cottages where dogs are welcome in the north of England
- » Self-catering cottages northern England
- » Self-catering accommodation Yorkshire Dales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation Humberside and Yorkshire
- » Holidays in Filey - Yorkshire
Similar English Country Cottages
Wills Coastal Cottage England, Yorkshire, Redcar
Palmers England, Yorkshire, Whitby
Moors Edge Dogs-welcome Cottage, North York Moors & Coast England, Yorkshire, Rosedale Abbey
Barn Owl Rural Retreat England, Yorkshire, Brandsby
Tranmire Country Cottage, North York Moors England, Yorkshire, Lastingham
Unique Willow Garth Holiday House near the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors England, Yorkshire, Great Smeaton
Beeson Farm Holiday Cottages South Devon
Valentines and Half Term breaks from £260 short break or 7 nights from £300.
This special offer ends on 17-02-2017
Impress your partner with Romantic Valentines luxury champagne break £350 for 2 nights or £450 for 3 nights in stunning log cabin hideaway with private outdoor spa hot tub & heated decked area - gorgeous peaceful location within easy walking distance of busy village don't miss out on this very special offer call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 19-02-2017
Romantic location for Valentines break in the heart of the English Lakes, cosy hideaway with private hot tub under cover - impress your partner with this champagne break 2 nights £295 3 nights £395 - call 07725819384 now.
This special offer ends on 19-02-2017