Heywood Holiday Cottages - The Wilderness - Westbury near Bath, Wiltshire, England
|01225 868393 or 07771 902842|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Jo Boyce
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £995 to £2595 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 8 to 18 people in 8 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Heywood Holiday Cottages - The Wilderness has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 8 years. Read More
Set in large private gardens "The Wilderness" dates back to 1640 and was originally two farm cottages believed to belong to the estate of Heywood House nearby. The house boasts original oak beams low ceilings in some places, which adds to the charm and character of the property! The original cottages have been carefully extended and renovated over the years to provide very spacious and varied accommodation.
The Wilderness features a large sitting room with open log fire, there are also two TV lounges, both with TV and DVD player. There is a fully fitted oak kitchen with range cooker as well as a large dining room with seating available for 18 guests. The Wilderness also offers a laundry room.
Please visit our own website by clicking the "more information" tab.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
- Historical Property
- Dating from 1640 with original oak beams and oozing with charm!
- With Exposed Beams
- Well equipped laundry. Log fired Finnish sauna house seating approx 16!
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 18
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 12 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Large and Private overlooking open countryside
- Open countryside
The bedrooms consist of 2 doubles, 5 twins (some convert to doubles) and a large family room which has 2 single beds with guest beds underneath. One of the bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and you will also find 2 more bathrooms, as well as 2 toilets and a shower room. 2 bedrooms are on the ground floor along with a WC and shower room.
Outside you will find an impressive large garden with private log-fired Finnish Sauna house, open all year round with seating available for 16 guests!
There is plenty of private parking available at the front of the house. We can provide luxury in-house catered dinner parties, beauty therapy, minibus etc; Please visit our own website below for more information.
The wilderness is a great choice of accommodation for big hen parties, big anniversaries, short breaks and weekend breaks. There is plenty to do in the local area with the house located near to a golf course as well as a number of pubs and a National Trust property.
Please visit http://uk-holiday-cottages.org to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Wiltshire.
Close to the City of Bath for sightseeing and evenings out. Stonehenge, Lacock Abbey, Stourhead gardens, Avebury circle, Salisbury, Castle Combe, Paulton's Park, Cheddar Gorge and caves, Owl and hawk Conservancy.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Westbury Railway Station has direct links to London and the South West. Bath station has links to North and South, also London, Bristol Airport 40 mins
Recommended Places to Visit: Longleat, Bath, Stourhead, Avebury, Lacock, Stonehenge. Please see more details on website
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Too many to list in Bath! Local pubs and restaurants.
Local Sports: Horse riding, swimming, golf, quad bikes, clay pigeon shooting
- » A selection of self-catering holiday accommodation for walkers in Wiltshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wiltshire available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Wiltshire
- » Holiday cottages in the Heart of England
- » Self-catering accommodation near the City of Bath
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Cotswolds and Wiltshire with a local pub
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wiltshire England near golf courses
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering accommodation in Bath or nearby
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Wiltshire, England
- » Self-catering cottages Wiltshire and south west
- » Accommodation in or near Bath
- » Self-catering cottages in Wiltshire
- » Pet-friendly holiday cottages in Wiltshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Wiltshire with facilities for families with young children
- » Accommodation near Stonehenge in Wiltshire
- » Luxury Self Catering Cottages in Wiltshire
- » Self catering cottages Wiltshire sleep 2
Similar English Country Cottages
Jasmine Cottage England, Wiltshire, Steeple Ashton
Cumberwell Country Cottages England, Wiltshire, Bradford on Avon
Hidden Valley Country House near Bath England, Wiltshire, Box
The Beams Country Cottage England, Wiltshire, East knoyle
Victoria Dogs-welcome Cottage, Cranborne Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty England, Wiltshire, Hindon
Skyfall Rural Retreat England, Somerset, Bath
Impress your partner with a luxury break £325 for 2 nights or £395 for 3 nights in stunning log cabin hideaway with private outdoor spa hot tub & heated decked area - gorgeous peaceful location within easy walking distance of busy village don't miss out on this very special offer call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 19-03-2017
Spa hot tub break - Luxury romantic break in cosy hideaway with private spa hot tub under cover - impress your partner in the fantastic location close to busy village call 07725819384 now to book.
This special offer ends on 05-03-2017
The Granary, Little Quebb Cottages
Take a week's early break in rural Herefordshire.
This special offer ends on 05-03-2017