Newtimber Holiday Cottages - Newtimber, Sussex, England
|01273 833104 or 07795 346974|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Redhouse Farm Partners
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £515 to £800 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 3
Sleeps from 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Newtimber Holiday Cottages has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 3 years. Read More
Newtimber Holiday Cottages are a collection of high quality cottages located within the grounds of a beautiful historical manor house in the South Downs National Park, close to Brighton. There are three cottages within the collection; 1 Moatside Cottages (sleeps 4), 2 Moatside Cottages (sleeps 4) and Orchard Cottage (sleeps 6). 4 Star-rated by Visit England, each of these individual holiday homes benefits from a rural setting with beautiful views of the South Downs National Park and the cottages can be booked individually or together.
The seaside towns of Brighton and Hove are just 8 miles away so you can spend time in the countryside and by the coast with a stay here. For those who enjoy a sociable tipple, the nearest pub is just over a mile away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2013
- Underfloor heating
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Ceramic electric hob; electric oven
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Enclosed garden shared with adjoining holiday cottage
- Views of South Downs and historic moated house
1 Moatside Cottages
This Gold award winning cottage has lovely views over the moat and shares a garden with 2 Moatside Cottages. With underfloor heating throughout, this is a warm and comfortable place to stay. There are 2 bedrooms (one twin and one with a king-size bed), as well as an open plan area with lounge and well-equipped kitchen plus 2 en-suite bathrooms.
2 Moatside Cottages
With views over the tranquil moat, a Gold award from Visit England along with underfloor heating throughout, this holiday cottage has plenty to recommend it. This holiday home has an open plan living space with lounge area and kitchen, family bathroom, one king-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom and one twin bedroom. There is a lovely garden which is shared with 1 Moatside Cottages. Beautiful exposed wooden beams are a feature of this lovely holiday cottage.
Sleeping up to 6, this is the largest holiday cottage at Newtimber Holiday Cottages. Four star rated, this charming cottage is set within its own walled garden with fruit trees. Within Orchard Cottage there is a lounge with dining area, a kitchen, three bedrooms (two of which have en-suite facilities) as well as a shower room and additional WC. Of the three bedrooms, one is a king-size, one a double and one a twin.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Sussex.
Check availability and prices on the cottage web site http://www.newtimberholidaycottages.co.uk/welcome.htm
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Hassocks station 4 miles Gatwick airport 24 miles
Recommended Places to Visit: London, Brighton
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Ginger Fox, Albourne Royal Oak, Poynings
Local Sports: Golf, horse-riding, walking, cycling
Newtimber is a small village within the South Downs National Park.There are lots of rural walks nearby, yet it has the advantage of being within 9 miles of the coast and Brighton and Hove with all the amenities a city can offer. You can easily have a day trip to London.
- » Self-catering holidays in the south east of England
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Sussex
- » Holiday lets Eastbourne and south coast
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Tillington, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and near Hassocks, West Sussex
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Sussex
- » Self catering cottages and lodges in the south east
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and near to East Preston, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and near to Henfield, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near Scayne's Hill, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near Rusper, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Lurgashall, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near Plaistow, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near West Chiltington, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Fernhurst, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near Walberton, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and near to Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- » Country cottages in holiday rentals in and near Storrington, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Faygate, West Sussex
Similar English Country Cottages
Cottesmore Lodges England, Sussex, Pease Pottage
Deluxe Dream Lodge - Woodlands Park England, Sussex, Westfield
Great Oak Park England, Surrey, Guildford
Blackdown Country Cottage England, Sussex, Burwash
Northfields House England, Sussex, Chichester
Glyndley Holiday Bungalow England, Sussex, Eastbourne
Spa hot tub break - Luxury romantic break in cosy hideaway with private spa hot tub under cover - impress your partner in the fantastic location close to busy village call 07725819384 now to book.
This special offer ends on 05-03-2017
The Granary, Little Quebb Cottages
Take a week's early break in rural Herefordshire.
This special offer ends on 05-03-2017