Northfields House - Chichester, Sussex, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01243 544478 or 0777 333 1108|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. Alasdair Campbell
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £ to £ per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 28 people in 14 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 7
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Northfields House has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 11 years. Read More
Northfields House is an impressive 14 bedroom country house which is located within easy reach of London, Brighton or Gatwick, Northfields House (as featured in the Channel 4 series "Treats from the Edwardian Era") is a beautiful Edwardian country house that provides spacious and homely rooms, splendid stone fireplaces, oak floors and other period features yet still retains the warm and cosy feeling of a family country home.
Sleeping up to twenty eight guests, with a squash court, two lawn tennis courts, an outdoor heated swimming pool, two croquet lawns, four grand pianos and simply stunning gardnes, Northfields is a rare find that transports you to a world full of tranquility and space. It is the ideal setting for corporate events, weddings or private rentals.
Having been in the same family for nearly half a century, the house and gardens are a reflection of the family's sympathetic conservation of an original Edwardian Country House and simply the perfect place to relax and breath in some fresh country air.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
- Historical Property
- Edwardian property
- Video or DVD
- Laundry Facilities
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Extensive landscaped grounds.
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Games Room
14 bedrooms (5 doubles,ï¿½6 twins, 2 singles, 1 quad). Kitchens containing: four-oven aga, gas and electric hob, gas and electric oven, microwaves, dish washers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges, freezers, large walk in larder, all mod cons etc. Space for up to 30 people to dine together. The house has four concert pitch grand pianos which are available for guests use. Also included are cd players, televisions, dvds There is a table tennis table in the attic room.
Sporting and leisure activities in the area include several golf courses, horse racing at Goodwood and Fontwell Park, sailing and other watersports in the Chichester Harbour and wonderful walking and riding on the South Downs. Riding lessons are available locally, bicycle hire, paint balling and tennis and squash coaching. The house has its own squash court, tennis courts, croquet lawns, table tennis table, outdoor heated swimming pool and four grand pianos for the guests use.
All major supermarkets in or around Chichester/Bognor; very useful local shop/post office and pub within walking distance of the house. The house has full oil fired central heating. Available now and throughout the year for weekend/weekly let or for long term let.
For information on booking or viewing please telephone 01243 544478 or see the weblink below.
Please visit http://www.northfieldshouse.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Sussex.
Close to South Downs, Cathedral City of Chichester - 5 miles, Arundel Castle - 5 miles, Goodwood Race Course - 3 miles
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Barnham BR - 5 mins, Mainline Victoria to London - 1.5 hrs, Gatwick Airport - 1 hr
Recommended Places to Visit: Arundel Castle, Goodwood House, South Downs Way, Sea side,
Annual Events: Goodwood Festival of Speed 24-26th June 2005, Glorious Goodwood race meeting 26 - 30th July 2005
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The White Horse: Chilgrove, La Fleur de Sel: Storrington, Royal Oak: Lavant, Oaks Bar and Brasserie: Binsted
Local Sports: Own squash and tennis courts (grass for summer use), walking, sailing and other water sports on coast, horse riding.
- » Self-catering holidays in the south east of England
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Sussex
- » Holiday lets Eastbourne and south coast
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Tillington, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and near Hassocks, West Sussex
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Sussex
- » Self catering cottages and lodges in the south east
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and near to East Preston, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and near to Henfield, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near Scayne's Hill, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near Rusper, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Lurgashall, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near Plaistow, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near West Chiltington, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Fernhurst, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments near Walberton, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and near to Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- » Country cottages in holiday rentals in and near Storrington, West Sussex
- » Self-catering country cottages, houses and apartments in and close to Faygate, West Sussex
Similar English Country Cottages
Rock House with swimming pool England, Sussex, Chichester
Woodmancote Holiday Lodge England, Sussex, Linchmere
Newtimber Holiday Cottages England, Sussex, Newtimber
Great Oak Park England, Surrey, Guildford
Lionstone House Holiday Apartments England, Isle of Wight, Ryde
Dorney Self Catering Apartments England, Berkshire, Windsor
Spa hot tub break in luxury log cabin nestling in the heart of the lakes - the ultimate in relaxation 2 nights from £295 call 07725819384 now for amazing deals .
This special offer ends on 03-02-2017