Cottages to rent for self-catering breaks in Stoke-by-Nayland, Suffolk, England
For a wonderful cottage holiday in a picture perfect Suffolk village, Stoke-by-Nayland is a great place to stay. This little village in the southern part of Suffolk is home to an array of historical cottages painted in pastel hues, making this an ideal location for a tranquil getaway with friends and family. Situated close to the border with Essex in Constable Country, this lovely village features a church, two pubs and a couple of shops and is close to a few golf clubs, great for if you like to try a spot of the game when on holiday. Also in the village is the Cherry Wood Community Woodland where local species are planted for conservation. In this woodland you can find a bird feeding area along with a tree nursery.
For days out on your cottage break, you can discover some of Suffolk’s and Essex’s finest villages and towns. The market town of Sudbury with its array of shops and restaurants is just 8 miles away. Perhaps Suffolk’s finest country town, Long Melford with its beautiful village green and National Trust historical home is just 10 miles away and Lavenham with its medieval charm and historical buildings is only 11 miles away. Coggeshall in Essex is also home to many fine historical buildings and is within easy reach by car at just 19 miles away. For more quaint village charm, Finchingfield with its duck pond and country inns, is 22 miles away and a great place to lunch.
All in all, Stoke by Nayland is a perfect for a country holiday and you can discover some of the most inspirational places in both Suffolk and Essex with a stay here. Find an inspirational place to stay on Country Cottages Online to match this fine part of Suffolk.
3 bedroom Cottage, East Anglia.
A picture perfect yellow painted country cottage with thatched roof in the Box River Valley, idyllic place from which to discover the best of Suffolk.
Price range from £567 to £938 per week01787 211 115 Click here to email owner more info >
Sleeps from 1 to 5 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Pet Friendly: Yes (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
5 bedroom Unique Holiday Home, Constable Country.
Unique and characterful 5 bedroom holiday cottage in rural Suffolk set in half an acre of gardens and grasslands in the Dedham Vale.
Special features: free internet access.
Price range from £1260 to £2520 per week01206337459 Click here to email owner more info >
Sleeps from 1 to 9 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Pet Friendly: Yes (4 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Next availability: from 22 April 2014 to 02 May 2014; from 05 May 2014 to 09 May 2014; from 12 May 2014 to 16 May 2014;
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Stokenham, Devon
- » Country cottages and self-catering holiday accommodation near South Stoke, Oxfordshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in or near Bradley Stoke, Avon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Greystoke, Cumbria
- » Self-catering accommodation near Stoke on Trent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Stoke, Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Basingstoke, Hampshire
- » Country cottages and self-catering holidays near Stoke St. Gregory, Somerset
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Stokesley, North Yorkshire, England
- » Self-Catering Accommodation Stoke Albany, Northamptonshire