Gladwins Farm - Nayland, Colchester, Suffolk, England
|01206 262261 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Susie Bradshaw
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £250 to £1995 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 9
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - Category 2
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (3 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for Gladwins Farm has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 13 years. Read More
A lovely family-run collection of 9 cottages set in 22 acres of Constable Country - Winners of the Regional Award for Excellence in 2003 and 2006 and Winners, Tourism in Suffolk Awards, Self-Catering 2007. Cottages to sleep from 2 to 8. Six are conversions of Tudor Barns and stables, one is a ground floor apartment and two luxury cottages sleeping 6 and 8, all in en-suite bedrooms. Heated indoor pool, sauna and tennis court. Private hot tubs in Chelsworth, Wiston and Melford, and another for everyone! Please telephone or view our website for details.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2003
- Historical Property
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Romantic Four Poster Bed
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Games Room
Click here to view availability and prices.
Please visit http://www.gladwinsfarm.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Suffolk.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Colchester Zoo, Historic Wool Churches, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, 'Chocolate Box' villages - Kersey, Stratford St. Margarets, Lavenham. Seaside resorts of Clacton-on-Sea and Frinton. Historic harbours at Harwich and Ipswich.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Colchester
Recommended Places to Visit: Southwold, Woodbridge and Suffolk coast, Lavenham and medieval villages.
Annual Events: Suffolk Show 1st week in June, Duxford Air Shows in Summer and main event in September.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The famous White Hart restaurant in the village. Excellent pubs. Wonderful seafood.
Local Sports: Fishing, riding, golf, cycle ways, bird watching.
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk
- » Luxury cottages for 2 in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in or near Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- » Thatched country cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
- » Cottage holidays Suffolk
- » Cottages in Suffolk for holidays and weekend retreats
- » Beautiful cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks in the country
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk England near golf courses
- » Luxury country cottages in Suffolk
- » Country cottages in Southwold, Suffolk, for self-catering holidays by the sea
- » Cottages in Suffolk for a fascinating glimpse of historic Britain
- » Self-catering holiday cottages - Woodbridge, Suffolk
- » Cottage in Suffolk to accommodate 2 to 3 people for a self-catering holiday or weekend break
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Suffolk, England
- » Country cottages with an inglenook or open fire in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holidays in Suffolk : rent a cottage or house
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk with facilities for families with young children
- » Seaside cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
Similar English Country Cottages
Malt Cottage England, Suffolk, Nayland near Colchester
Cobblers Cottage England, Suffolk, Nayland, Colchester
The Old Forge England, Suffolk, Boxford
Angel Cottage England, Suffolk, Boxford
Gabriels Place England, Suffolk, Walsham le Willows
Wren Cottage England, Suffolk, Wickham Market
Easter Late break at Station House - 7 nights arriving Friday 7th or 14th April for £329 or short break from £215 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 4, pets welcome.
This special offer ends on 17-04-2017
Easter Late break offer - Arriving Friday 7th or 14th April now £329 pw or short break from £215 (min 3 nights) Sleeps 4, pets welcome, scenic views.
This special offer ends on 17-04-2017
The Miller's Cottage at Hele Bay
Complimentary cream tea in our award winning tearoom when you stay in the cosy Miller's Cottage just 300m from the SEA next to Heritage working watermill with BEACH just 300m and 2 good pubs within 2 mins walk, ideal for DOGS (and children).
This special offer ends on 23-04-2017