Cottage Holidays in Fressingfield, Suffolk, England
Set in rural Suffolk, Fressingfield is a charming little village full of cottages with white picket fences and pretty gardens. This is a lovely place for a relaxing cottage holiday with friends and family. Home to a general store, three churches, a pub and a restaurant, Fressingfield has a charming, quaint feel to it, different from other villages in the area, and it is a lovely place to visit or stay in if planning a holiday in Suffolk.
For day trips from Fressingfield the market town of Diss on the Norfolk and Suffolk border is only 12 miles away and is worth visiting as it is home to a museum, several historical buildings and lots of places to eat. Fressingfield has a lot to offer for those who visit and it is a perfect base for exploring more of Suffolk.
If you know this part of Suffolk, feel free to get in touch with us and share your hints and tips. Country Cottages Online is always looking at ways to improve the information we offer to visitors. Have the best of times on your self-catering break in Suffolk.
2 bedroom Cottage, East Anglia.
Beautiful family-friendly country cottage with two bedrooms and ample Suffolk charm located in an attractive village near the Waveney Valley, with the Suffolk coast within easy reach for day trips.
Sleeps from 2 to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Pet Friendly: No
Rating: Not assessed
- » Self-catering and holiday cottage accommodation White Roding, Essex
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk
- » Self-catering accommodation - Netley, Hampshire
- » Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
- » Country cottage accommodation near Whitby Yorkshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with an outdoor hot tub or spa in Scotland
- » Holiday cottages near a beach in Devon
- » Pet-friendly cottages with a wet room
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Mevagissey, Cornwall
- » Self-catering Essex - cottage holidays in Essex