The Grain House Self-catering Cottage with Hot Tub - Clare, Suffolk, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|01440785680 or 07796184079|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. George Unwin
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £600 to £1400 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - wheelchair accessible, mostly on one level.
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for The Grain House Self-catering Cottage with Hot Tub has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 5 years. Read More
Delightful Suffolk country cottage offering luxury accommodation for 8 people in 4 bedrooms. A river runs past the end of the large lawned garden and guests are welcome to test their skill at coarse fishing. There is also a warm bubbly private hot tub on site for a truly relaxing break.
Highlights of the self-catering accommodation include:
- Underfloor heating
- Ensuites/Shower rooms for most bedrooms
- Games Room with table tennis, table football and darts
- Cosy log fires
- Warm Bubbly Outdoor Hot Tub
Our cottage is in the charming village of Clare, a place often visited for days out because it is so pretty and full of historic buildings, a couple of antique shops, a curious bookshop and several good places to eat. The railway once ran through Clare and all that remains is the platform, a short stretch of line and the goods yard building. The ruins of the priory stand in an elevated position overlooking Clare Park. The Stour Valley Path runs through Clare, join the throng of walkers seeking beautiful Suffolk landscapes.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2011
- Historical Property
- The cottage has been lovingly converted from a farm building to offer high quality holiday accommodation in Clare, Suffolk
- With Exposed Beams
- Large boot/drying room to keep those walking boots in a comfortable condition for more Suffolk walks each day.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Open Fire
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Large grassed back garden with decking and a patio.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Games Room: The games room contains a table tennis table, table football, a dart board and a children's snooker table to keep everyone entertained when you return from jaunts across Suffolk.
- Our holiday cottage is surrounded by stunning Suffolk countryside; green fields, trees and country walks.
Coarse fishing can be done from the river banks near the house along the edge of the garden - bring your own equipment.
The cottage is a recently converted farm building and has been carefully designed to give guests maximum comfort. It is furnished and equipped to a high standard and we are happy to take children of all ages and dogs. The large, self-contained garden is totally private and fenced on all sides. There is plenty of parking.
The games room and local attractions (Duxford, Wimpole Hall, Audley End House, Kentwell Hall etc) make it a good venue for half-term and school holidays.
Please visit http://www.thegrainhouse.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Suffolk.
Clare is a pretty Suffolk village. The county is renowned for its charm and beautifully preserved period cottages. There are numerous historic towns/villages/houses to explore during your holiday. Visit the Duxford Imperial War Museum, Hedingham Castle, Cambridge punting, Colchester Zoo, Hyde Hall Garden, Kentwell Hall (kids activities). There is a wine shop, cheese shop and cookery school associated with this property. Please refer to the cottage owner's own website for more specific information.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Audley End Station, Stansted Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Lavenham, Ely for the cathedral.
Annual Events: Newmarket racing, Thaxted Music Festival, Cambridge Folk Festival, Suffolk Agricultural Show. See owners website for more information
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There are several eateries in Clare and surrounding towns that offer a good culinary experience during your holiday.
Local Sports: There is coarse fishing from the bank of the river that runs past the end of the garden. Please bring own fishing gear. Golf course, Sports Centre with pool
Small historic town with beautiful church
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk
- » Luxury cottages for 2 in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in or near Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- » Thatched country cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
- » Cottage holidays Suffolk
- » Cottages in Suffolk for holidays and weekend retreats
- » Beautiful cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks in the country
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk England near golf courses
- » Luxury country cottages in Suffolk
- » Country cottages in Southwold, Suffolk, for self-catering holidays by the sea
- » Cottages in Suffolk for a fascinating glimpse of historic Britain
- » Self-catering holiday cottages - Woodbridge, Suffolk
- » Cottage in Suffolk to accommodate 2 to 3 people for a self-catering holiday or weekend break
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Suffolk, England
- » Country cottages with an inglenook or open fire in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holidays in Suffolk : rent a cottage or house
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk with facilities for families with young children
- » Seaside cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
Similar English Country Cottages
The Coach House England, Suffolk, Clare
Lovejoys England, Essex, Belchamp Walter
Lovejoys Mill England, Essex, Belchamp Walter
The Lovejoy Studio England, Essex, Belchamp Walter
The Stables England, Essex, Great Maplestead
Romney Cottage England, Suffolk, Cavendish
Meadow Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
7 nights starting on Sat 1st/8th/15th for £350.
This special offer ends on 22-10-2016
Weathervane Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
5 nights for late availability price of £300.
This special offer ends on 22-10-2016
4 Bridge Cottages
10% discount for a 6 night booking 11-17 October £248.
This special offer ends on 17-10-2016