The Grain House - Clare, Suffolk, England
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Suitable for the disabled: - wheelchair accessible, mostly on one level.
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 welcome)
Delightful Suffolk country cottage offering luxury accommodation for 8 people in 4 bedrooms.
- Underfloor heating
- Ensuites/Shower rooms for most bedrooms
- Games Room with table tennis, table football and darts
- Cosy log fires
Visit our website and take a tour of the house.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2011
|01440785552 or 07785790823|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Philippa Unwin
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Large boot/drying room
Coarse fishing can be done from the river banks near the house along the edge of the garden - bring your own equipment.
The cottage is a recently converted farm building and has been carefully designed to give guests maximum comfort. It is furnished and equipped to a high standard and we are happy to take children of all ages and dogs. The large, self-contained garden is totally private and fenced on all sides. There is plenty of parking.
The games room and local attractions (Duxford, Wimpole Hall, Audley End House, Kentwell Hall etc) make it a good venue for half-term and school holidays.
Please visit http://www.thegrainhouse.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Suffolk.
Historic towns/villages/houses. Duxford Imperial War Museum, Hedingham Castle, Cambridge punting, Colchester Zoo, Hyde Hall Garden, Kentwell Hall (kids activities) See owner's website for more information
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Audley End Station, Stansted Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Lavenham, Ely. See owner's website for more information
Annual Events: Newmarket racing, Thaxted Music Festival, Cambridge Folk Festival, Suffolk Agricultural Show. See owners website for more information
Recommended Places to Eat Out: See owner's website
Local Sports: Golf course, Sports Centre with pool
Small historic town with beautiful church
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk
- » Luxury cottages for 2 in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in or near Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- » Thatched country cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
- » Cottage holidays Suffolk
- » Cottages in Suffolk for holidays and weekend retreats
- » Beautiful cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks in the country
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk England near golf courses
- » Luxury country cottages in Suffolk
- » Country cottages in Southwold, Suffolk, for self-catering holidays by the sea
- » Cottages in Suffolk for a fascinating glimpse of historic Britain
- » Self-catering holiday cottages - Woodbridge, Suffolk
- » Cottage in Suffolk to accommodate 2 to 3 people for a self-catering holiday or weekend break
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Suffolk, England
- » Country cottages with an inglenook or open fire in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holidays in Suffolk : rent a cottage or house
- » Holiday cottages on the Suffolk Norfolk border, East Anglia
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk with facilities for families with young children
Similar Country Cottages
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357