The Bungalow - Bentley, Suffolk, England
|01244 500 540 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Sykes Cottages
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £236 to £468 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
The owner/agency for The Bungalow has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 2017 years. Read More
The Bungalow in Bentley near Ipswich in Suffolk could be the ideal holiday home for a couple with an interest in fishing because it is sited next to coarse fishing lakes. There is also the advantage of access to the cottage owner’s outdoor swimming pool next door.
One bedroom Suffolk Bungalow
A traditional holiday bungalow with a suite of rooms that includes a bedroom with adaptable king-size zip link bed (or twin beds), a lounge with a TV, woodburner and comfortable sofa and armchair, a dining kitchen that provides essential electrical cooking facilities, a dishwasher and washing machine.
Stay for a cottage break in Suffolk
Suffolk is one of the most attractive English counties for a cottage holiday. East Anglia has less rain than anywhere else in Britain. The Bungalow in Bentley is very close to the villages of Constable Country, all most charming and historic. See the fine flint covered church at Capel St. Mary, visit Constable’s birthplace of East Bergholt which also features stunning wisteria draped across many of the village homes in May. In fact spring is one of the loveliest seasons for a holiday in Suffolk, there are masses of trees with blossom and walks galore. Walk around Alton water which lies just to the east, a reservoir with a water sports centre.
There are numerous tea shops dotted around this holiday area, boating on the River Stour and the Suffolk coast is just a short drive away.
This holiday cottage would suit people who are pleased with simple clean and comfortable ground floor holiday accommodation in a pretty part of Suffolk.
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Extensive shared gardens totalling some 12 acres
- Swimming Pool
- Garden views
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Suffolk.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in Suffolk
- » Luxury cottages for 2 in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in or near Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- » Thatched country cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
- » Cottage holidays Suffolk
- » Cottages in Suffolk for holidays and weekend retreats
- » Beautiful cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks in the country
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk England near golf courses
- » Luxury country cottages in Suffolk
- » Country cottages in Southwold, Suffolk, for self-catering holidays by the sea
- » Cottages in Suffolk for a fascinating glimpse of historic Britain
- » Self-catering holiday cottages - Woodbridge, Suffolk
- » Cottage in Suffolk to accommodate 2 to 3 people for a self-catering holiday or weekend break
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Suffolk, England
- » Country cottages with an inglenook or open fire in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holidays in Suffolk : rent a cottage or house
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering cottage accommodation in Suffolk
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Suffolk with facilities for families with young children
- » Seaside cottages in Suffolk for self-catering holidays
Similar English Country Cottages
Old Bakery Cottage England, Essex, Dedham
The Tallow Factory England, Essex, Dedham
Higham Place Lodge England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
The Cartlodge Higham England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
The Old Post Office England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
The Guildhall England, Suffolk, Higham, Colchester
hot tub break in fab studio apartment with balcony & private spa hot tub - great peaceful location close to busy village - 2 nights from £240 mid-week call 07725819384 for amazing offers .
This special offer ends on 07-03-2017
Impress your partner with a luxury break £260 for 2 nights or £360 for 3 nights in stunning log cabin hideaway with private outdoor spa hot tub & heated decked area - gorgeous peaceful location within easy walking distance of busy village don't miss out on this very special offer call 07725819384 for details.
This special offer ends on 21-03-2017
The Granary, Little Quebb Cottages
Take a week's early break in rural Herefordshire.
This special offer ends on 05-03-2017