Lower Hook Hill - Watchet, Somerset, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 12 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Suitable for the disabled: - All rooms on the ground floor are fully accessible to the disabled. There is a bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor.
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
Nestled in a valley in the Brendon Hills and surrounded by woods and streams, Lower Hook Hill offers peace and tranquility. There is an abundance of wildlife as well as having it's own Deer Park at the bottom of the garden. Set in it's own grounds of approximately 2 acres there is easy access to around 1000 acres of woodland walks and cycling.
The property offers spacious accomodation over two floors. It sleeps 12 people in 5 bedrooms. There are two bathrooms and two en-suites, living room, games room and large kitchen with Aga and large breakfast room which seats 12 people round one table. Outside there is a childrens play area with large 'play-frame. For the adults there is a large outdoor Hot tub with CD player. A gas bar-b-que will suit your alfresco eating needs.
The beach is only ten minutes away. Ideal for fishing, rockpooling or swimming.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2012
|01984 640561 or 447826267626|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer
Contact: Mrs. April Westcott
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Tumble dryer and washing line.
Wimbleball water park is also 10 minutes away, offering windsurfing, WOW balling, sailing, kayaking, fishing etc. There is a small zoo and adventure park 10 minutes away for the smaller visitors with picnic areas and a shop. Wine and Whisky tasting can be arranged as well as outside catering. Pampering sessions will come to you and we also offer Clay pigeon shooting instruction on site.
Please visit http://www.lowerhookhill.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Water Park, small zoo, pretty harbour, West Somerset Railway, local shows, (in season),various museums. Exmoor National Park.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton railway station and either Bristol or Exeter airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Lynton and Lynmouth, Watchet and Minehead Harbour, Tropiquaria, Old Cleeve Abbey,Cheddar Gorge and Wookey Hole Caves, The West Somerset Railway, Tarr Steps, the moors, Minehead, Croyde and Woolacombe beaches, Dunster Castle.
Annual Events: Dunster Country Fair in July, Dunster County Show in August, Dunster by candlelight in December.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Valiant Soldier, The Dragon House, Smugglers, The White Horse,
Local Sports: Sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, WOW balling, swimming, riding, clay shooting, fishing, golf, walking, cycling, quad biking, fossil hunting, rock pooling, archery.
Roadwater is a pretty village on the edge of Exmoor National Park. It has a good village shop and an excellent pub within walking distance from the property.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering cottages and accommodation near Bath with a designated parking space in the City of Bath
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Street, Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bridgwater, Somerset
- » Holiday cottages, pine lodges and self-catering in Minehead, Somerset
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self-catering near Dulverton Somerset
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Evercreech, Somerset
- » Large group accommodation in Somerset in houses and mansions
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
Similar Country Cottages
1st June 6 nights - Special price for parties up to 4 guests - you get the whole big farmhouse and garden all to yourselves, just use 2 bedrooms and get £300 off the full price. 5th and 12th July £300...
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
The Stone Barn
19th July 7 nights now with £300 OFF for parties of 10 or less only applies for bookings confirmed in May .Phone, email or visit our website for details
This special offer ends on 31-05-2013
Burnfoot Holiday Cottages
Luxury 4* Cottage sleeps 8 now just £295 this weekend! Pet friendly, tennis court, award-winning inn five minutes away, stunning walks direct from the door, in the most tranquil place in England. ...
This special offer ends on 26-05-2013
Tythe Barn Cottage
Beautiful 17th century thatched cottage near Chipping Campden. Sleeps 4. Monday 3rd June to Thursday 20th June, 7 nights now reduced to £485. Short breaks also possible - 3-night minimum stay. Pleas...
This special offer ends on 20-06-2013