Meare Court - Taunton, Somerset, England
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 15 people in 6 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Sleeping up to 15, Meare Court is a listed farmhouse set within idyllic rural Somerset. With ample parking, Meare Court is a great base for fantastic countryside walks through this beautiful part of the country.
A range of activities which can be pre-booked, including: spa pampering, clay pigeon shooting, dance class, drawing/art class, murder mystery evenings and catering, all located onsite.
For larger groups, it is also possible to book The Granary, which sleeps 7 and The Old Mill which sleeps a further 10. Both of these cottages are VisitBritain 4 star rated. This is truly a rural retreat; a great location from which to explore the countryside or just relax in your private hot tub.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2009
|01823 480570 or 07980 601670|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Elizabeth Bray
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
Clay pigeon shooting
Murder Mystery evening
Drawing/ Art class
All options and activities are on site
Please visit http://www.somersetcountryescape.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Spa pampering at the spa room, on site All activities we offer are on site and booked through us Hot tub Dance Class Art/drawing class Murder Mystery evenings Clay pigeon shooting All to pre book Walks to the country pubs Catering Walking on Blackdowns and Quantocks.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton train station, Bristol airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Lyme Regis 40 minutes. Exmoor and the Quantocks
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Canal Inn, Wrantage 1 mile, Bird in Hand, North Curry, The Rising Sun, North Curry, Rose & Crown, Stoke St Gregory 3 miles. Brazz and Zizzi, Taunton 5 miles
Local Sports: clay pigeon shooting and dance class on site.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Large group accommodation - Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Self Catering Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar Country Cottages
Registered Office: 17 Fennfields Rd, South Woodham, Chelmsford, CM3 5RZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 3991504, VAT registration number: 104 353357