Cornflower Cottage - Taunton, Somerset, England
|add to shortlist|
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 2 to 5 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 welcome)
Accomodation in Cornflower Country Cottage
Cornflower Cottage has been superbly converted and the accommodation is very attractive and spacious. The kitchen/breakfast room has a beautiful oak floor and is very well equipped. There is an open plan feel to the living areas downstairs with the oak flooring continuing into the sitting room. This is a very comfortable room with a wood burning stove.
Downstairs is a twin bedded room, the beds can linked to make a six foot double bed. There is also a stylish modern bathroom downstairs.
Upstairs is a simply stunning bedroom with a five foot king-size bed and an additional full size single with an ensuite shower room.
Outside the cottage is a large Mediterranean style entertaining area, with attractive outdoor furniture and barbeque, leading to a safe and secure lawned garden. The barn has lovely views across our fields.
We can offer information about local country pursuits on request. Cornflower Cottage is a superb base for a West Country holiday. The beaches of the north Somerset coast are within easy driving distance. Enjoy days out at the seaside at Burnham-on-Sea, Minehead, or head north west for surfing beaches.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2007
|01823 431622 or 07813 821475|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank tansfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Kate Rucklidge
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
At Cornflower Cottage we endevour to do everything we can to make your holiday truly memorable. The property is prepared to individual requirements, always including a fabulous hamper of local seasonal produce, fresh flowers, fluffy towels, cosy bathrobes, and toiletries. If you wish to arrange delivery of your holiday groceries prior to arrival, we are happy to take delivery and unpack your shopping. In the colder months the wood burning stove is already laid and if you wish to notify us of your likely arrival time we will ensure the fire is lit in anticipation of your arrival. We can offer a catering service with beautifully prepared meals delivered to the cottage or packed lunches/picnics. If you have young children we can provide most baby/child accessories and a selection of both indoor and outdoor toys suitable for your children's ages. We can arrange sporting pursuits on your behalf and also treatments at the renowned Cedar Falls Health Spa, which is only 2 miles from the cottage.
- The cottage has a shared indoor pool and an outdoor hot tub for added enjoyment.
- Bathrobes supplied
- Welcome basket of local seasonal food for a taste of Somerset.
Please visit http://www.lavenderhillholidays.co.uk/properties.asp?id=102 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Excellent sporting and walking opportunities, many National Trust properties nearby, North and South coast beaches, many faboulous days out for children. The County town of Taunton provides many amenities including Theatre, Cimena, Ten-Pin Bowling, 1st Class Cricket, Horse Racing and great shopping.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton Station 5 miles, Bristol and Exeter Airports 25 miles
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Many top quality Village Inns and Restaurants. County town of Taunton has many lovely eateries.
Local Sports: Various country pursuits can be arranged. Locally there is Horse riding, Water sports, Golf, Surfing.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation with facilities for the elderly or disabled
- » Self catering large country houses in England
- » Self-catering cottages and accommodation near Bath with a designated parking space in the City of Bath
- » Self-catering accommodation in the Home Counties England - rent a cottage
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Street, Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bridgwater, Somerset
- » Holiday cottages, pine lodges and self-catering in Minehead, Somerset
- » Self-catering rentals near Luton Airport, north of London
- » Self-catering near Dulverton Somerset
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Exmoor National Park
- » 2 bedroom self catering holiday accommodation
- » A random collection of holiday cottages with parking in England
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor Castle
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in the West Midlands
- » Family holiday parks in England UK with self-catering cottages to rent
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in England with facilities for children
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Evercreech, Somerset
- » Large group accommodation in Somerset in houses and mansions
- » Country cottages and self-catering accommodation in England to sleep 4 people
- » 3 and 4 bedroomed cottages with a wood burner in England
Similar Country Cottages
The Lodge at Colmer, Modbury, Kingsbridge
First night free meal at our local award winning pub when you book one of the few remaining June & July weeks!! Just ring 07855 488058 to negotiate your stay at the perfect place for a perfect ho...
This special offer ends on 20-07-2013
Rutland Lodges at Greetham Valley
JUNE 2013 OFFERS Short break (long weekend or midweek) in Mill Cottage or a Rutland Lodge for just £325 (was £475) or a 7 day break for just £500 (was £725)
This special offer ends on 30-06-2013
Meare Court with own hot tub, sleeps max 15, special offer 2 night break weekend, late check out Sunday.
This special offer ends on 01-07-2013
Bluebell Bank, Sheplegh Court
Great offers for remaining early summer weeks. £300 off June now only £500
This special offer ends on 30-06-2013