Cornflower Cottage - Taunton, Somerset, England
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 2 to 5 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 welcome)
Accomodation in Cornflower Country Cottage
Cornflower Cottage has been superbly converted and the accommodation is very attractive and spacious. The kitchen/breakfast room has a beautiful oak floor and is very well equipped. There is an open plan feel to the living areas downstairs with the oak flooring continuing into the sitting room. This is a very comfortable room with a wood burning stove.
Downstairs is a twin bedded room, the beds can linked to make a six foot double bed. There is also a stylish modern bathroom downstairs.
Upstairs is a simply stunning bedroom with a five foot king-size bed and an additional full size single with an ensuite shower room.
Outside the cottage is a large Mediterranean style entertaining area, with attractive outdoor furniture and barbeque, leading to a safe and secure lawned garden. The barn has lovely views across our fields.
We can offer information about local country pursuits on request. Cornflower Cottage is a superb base for a West Country holiday. The beaches of the north Somerset coast are within easy driving distance. Enjoy days out at the seaside at Burnham-on-Sea, Minehead, or head north west for surfing beaches.
This owner/agency has featured on this Country Cottages site since 2007
|01823 431622 or 07813 821475|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Kate Rucklidge
|Television||Indoor Hot Tub|
|Sky Television||Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Video or DVD||Shower|
|Ensuite Bathroom||Wood Stove|
|Central heating||Laundry facilities|
|Games Room||Swimming Pool|
|Towels provided||Bed linen provided|
At Cornflower Cottage we endevour to do everything we can to make your holiday truly memorable. The property is prepared to individual requirements, always including a fabulous hamper of local seasonal produce, fresh flowers, fluffy towels, cosy bathrobes, and toiletries. If you wish to arrange delivery of your holiday groceries prior to arrival, we are happy to take delivery and unpack your shopping. In the colder months the wood burning stove is already laid and if you wish to notify us of your likely arrival time we will ensure the fire is lit in anticipation of your arrival. We can offer a catering service with beautifully prepared meals delivered to the cottage or packed lunches/picnics. If you have young children we can provide most baby/child accessories and a selection of both indoor and outdoor toys suitable for your children's ages. We can arrange sporting pursuits on your behalf and also treatments at the renowned Cedar Falls Health Spa, which is only 2 miles from the cottage.
- The cottage has a shared indoor pool and an outdoor hot tub for added enjoyment.
- Bathrobes supplied
- Welcome basket of local seasonal food for a taste of Somerset.
Please visit http://www.lavenderhillholidays.co.uk/properties.asp?id=102 to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Please contact us for availability, prices and bookings
Excellent sporting and walking opportunities, many National Trust properties nearby, North and South coast beaches, many faboulous days out for children. The County town of Taunton provides many amenities including Theatre, Cimena, Ten-Pin Bowling, 1st Class Cricket, Horse Racing and great shopping.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton Station 5 miles, Bristol and Exeter Airports 25 miles
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Many top quality Village Inns and Restaurants. County town of Taunton has many lovely eateries.
Local Sports: Various country pursuits can be arranged. Locally there is Horse riding, Water sports, Golf, Surfing.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Large group accommodation - Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Self Catering Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset