Cornflower Cottage - Taunton, Somerset, England
|01823 431622 or 07813 821475|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Kate Rucklidge
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £445 to £975.00 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 2
Sleeps from 2 to 5 people in 2 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for Cornflower Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 10 years. Read More
Accomodation in Cornflower Country Cottage
Cornflower Cottage has been superbly converted and the accommodation is very attractive and spacious. The kitchen/breakfast room has a beautiful oak floor and is very well equipped. There is an open plan feel to the living areas downstairs with the oak flooring continuing into the sitting room. This is a very comfortable room with a wood burning stove.
Downstairs is a twin bedded room, the beds can linked to make a six foot double bed. There is also a stylish modern bathroom downstairs.
Upstairs is a simply stunning bedroom with a five foot king-size bed and an additional full size single with an ensuite shower room.
Outside the cottage is a large Mediterranean style entertaining area, with attractive outdoor furniture and barbeque, leading to a safe and secure lawned garden. The barn has lovely views across our fields.
We can offer information about local country pursuits on request. Cornflower Cottage is a superb base for a West Country holiday. The beaches of the north Somerset coast are within easy driving distance. Enjoy days out at the seaside at Burnham-on-Sea, Minehead, or head north west for surfing beaches.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Historical Property
- Grade 2 Listed 16th century barn conversion.
- With Exposed Beams
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 3 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Large Mediterranean style patio, leading to safe and secure lawned garden.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
At Cornflower Cottage our aim is to make your holiday truly special and memorable. To welcome you there are a number of special touches including a welcome hamper of local seasonal produce, fresh flowers, fluffy towels and toiletries.
If you like it’s also possible to arrange delivery of your holiday groceries prior to your arrival, we can take delivery plus unpack your shopping, get in touch for more details. It is even possible to arrange a catering service where beautifully prepared meals or packed lunches/picnics can be delivered to the cottage (additional charges apply).
In colder seasons, the wood burning stove is already laid and if you notify us in good time of your likely arrival time we will have the fire lit ready for your arrival so you can be assured of a warm welcome.
If you have young children we can provide most baby/child accessories and a selection of both indoor and outdoor toys suitable for your children's ages. We can arrange sporting pursuits on your behalf and also treatments at the renowned Cedar Falls Health Spa, which is only 2 miles from the cottage.
- The cottage has a shared indoor pool and an outdoor hot tub for added enjoyment.
- Bathrobes supplied
- Welcome basket of local seasonal food for a taste of Somerset.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Excellent sporting and walking opportunities, many National Trust properties nearby, North and South coast beaches, many faboulous days out for children. The County town of Taunton provides many amenities including Theatre, Cimena, Ten-Pin Bowling, 1st Class Cricket, Horse Racing and great shopping.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton Station 5 miles, Bristol and Exeter Airports 25 miles
Recommended Places to Visit: City of Bath and the Royal Crescent, Exeter, Bristol, the small cathedral city of Wells, mystical Glastonbury, the wild expanse of Dartmoor.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Many top quality Village Inns and Restaurants. County town of Taunton has many lovely eateries.
Local Sports: Various country pursuits can be arranged. Locally there is Horse riding, Water sports, Golf, Surfing.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
The Lime Tree House England, Somerset, Halse
Cherry Tree Farmhouse England, Somerset, Halse
The Treehouse England, Somerset, Taunton
Lavender Barn England, Somerset, Halse
Halse Water House England, Somerset, Halse
Fuzzy Orchard England, Somerset, Wellington
Easter late break - week commencing Saturday 15th April now £374 pw or short break from only £243 sleeps 2 - 6 .
This special offer ends on 16-04-2017
3 or 4 night short breaks in this romantic cottage for couples set in the valley at Dittiscombe in South Devon, £325 fully inclusive.
This special offer ends on 03-04-2017