Tamarack Lodge - Otterford, Somerset, EnglandAdd to Favourites
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mr. matthew sparks
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £650 to £1375 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 8 to 12 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled: - Tamarack lodge was designed for disabled holidays, all downstairs rooms have easy access with a wc/wet room on the ground floor with grab rails and mobile shower chair, twin electric adjustable beds one with high/low vertical adjustment, Free use of moblie hoist, and profiling beds.
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (4 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Tamarack Lodge has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 1 years. Read More
Idyllic Pet-Friendly Holiday Lodge with Views over the Yarty Valley
This is an idyllic traditional wood cabin set on a lovely rural farm in Somerset close to Chard with superb views of the Yarty Valley. There are 3 double bedrooms at this holiday lodge and the property sleeps 8 but with extra temporary beds can accommodate up to 12 people in total. Benefiting from a setting by the Blackdown Hills, in an area of outstanding natural beauty, a stay here will appeal to those looking for a tranquil rural retreat break. Wifi internet access available.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Designed with care and attention to provide an excellent holiday home, this lodge is wheelchair friendly and has special features such as underfloor heating and a warming woodburner to make your stay extra comfortable (a basket of logs is provided for free to get you started). The comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxing and the kitchen is well equipped with microwave and dishwasher. There are three double bedrooms, all of which benefit from their own en-suite shower room and two of the bedrooms are on the ground floor, which is ideal for those with limited mobility.
This property has good transport links and is not too far from the A303 and is just 7 miles from the M5. For days out, explore the stunning scenery of the Blackdown Hills, Taunton with its racecourse and Chard are just a short car journey away and the stunning scenery of the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty coastline with its beaches and pretty fishing villages is only around half an hour's drive away, as is the coast at Lyme Regis.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
- With Exposed Beams
- Wheelchair accessible with wide doorways, Mobile hoist/shower chair and profiling beds one with lifting frame. Disabled wet room ,easy access to all ground floor and around out side of cabin with a wheel chair.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: electric hob and oven
- Dining Table Seats: 12
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Queensize Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Bunk Bed(s)
- 2 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: large and well fenced with entrance gate
- Lovely far reaching views over the Yarty valley
Please visit http://tamaracklodge.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
otterhead lakes , wellington monument , market towns of Taunton , wellington , Ilminster , Honiton ,chard , Galstonbury , two coastlines , west somerset rail way ,museums . Lyme bay coast . taunton race course .
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton , Honiton , Axminster .
Recommended Places to Visit: Taunton , Quantock hills . West Somerset railway , Dunster Castle ,Lyme coast. Exmoor coast , Hestercomb gardens , Sheppy's cider. Glastonbury , The donkey sanctury Sidmouth .
Annual Events: Taunton flower show , Sedgemoor market , Churchinford farmers market ,budda festival July , Blackdown hills music and beer festival Aug .
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Holman Clavel pub , Merry harriers pub , Candle light pub . flintlock pub , Barleymows farm shop, Taunton , Wellington , Chard , Ilminster , Honiton all local market towns .
Local Sports: horse riding , walking , cycling , golf ,bird spotting , kite flying , shooting ,
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
The Barn England, Somerset, Taunton
Meare Court England, Somerset, Taunton
Holemoor Stables England, Somerset, Chard
Flossy Brook England, Somerset, Chard
The Granary England, Somerset, Taunton
The Old Mill England, Somerset, Taunton
Beeson Farm Holiday Cottages South Devon
Valentines and Half Term breaks from £260 short break or 7 nights from £300.
This special offer ends on 17-02-2017
Spa hot tub break in luxury log cabin nestling in the heart of the lakes - the ultimate in relaxation 2 nights from £295 call 07725819384 now for amazing deals .
This special offer ends on 03-02-2017